Epilogue

Iwaizumi stood in front of the mirror, fixing the flower in his white tux.

It suit him, it really did.

The blue rose stood out the most. The whole outfit matched the beautiful winter atmosphere.

There was snow everywhere, a bunch of blue lights were hanging from the ceiling in the main hall, accompanied by a familiar tune, Chopin's Nocturne to be exact.

Oikawa was elsewhere. He was busy fixing his black tux, his red rose, his dark hair. His eyes glimmered with happiness as he looked at his reflection.

Today was definitely one of the best days in his life.

And so it began.

Iwaizumi walked out first, he walked on a path in between the people, a path full of blue petals till he reached a beautiful white lilly arc. Then Oikawa walked out, oh how beautiful he looked, the tux fit him perfectly, making all his curves stand out.

Oikawa reached Iwaizumi and gave him a reassuring look.

Iwaizumi sighed, trying to hold his tears back.

They weren't the tears of happiness, they were the tears of sadness and hurt.

It took him all his strength not to start bawling once he realized that his biggest nightmare had come to life. Hana walked into the hall, her beautiful white dress shone in the light. She reached Oikawa and stood infront of him.

"Today we have gathered here...."

~~

"I knew Oikawa since he was little. We grew up together, we did everything together. We were like...brothers.. I remember taking care of him whenever he got hurt, I have plenty of good memories with him. I'm glad he has found someone who he loves and who loves him, Hana, take care of my bestfriend, he's precious to me" Iwaizumi finished his speech.

He watched as everybody clapped, he watched how Oikawa smiled at him.

But he couldn't take the pain that was killing him from the inside. He excused himself to the bathroom and cried. Maybe for 15 minutes, maybe even longer. The realization that Oikawa will never love him, that he will never get those morning kisses, that they will never watch the sky together was too much, Iwaizumi hated it.

It all went down when Oikawa whispered something to him. That something was a question.

"Iwaizumi, will you be my best man?"

Iwaizumi stared at his reflection, his red eyes, his messed up hair... Why did he ever have hope?

He knew he couldn't live with it, he knew he couldn't live knowing that the love of his life is loving someone else.

He took out his phone, texting one last message, before taking out his antidepressants and swallowing 18 of them. His body went numb and he felt to the ground, hitting his head on the floor so hard that blood started seeping.

His phone fell down next to him too.

To: Oikawa❤
I loved you more than anyone else, I always will. But for now, live without me, will ya'? I will watch over you, princess.

The end.