Chapter 14

Jealousy.

There are two different types of jealousy.

One type is jealousy for materialistic things.

Oikawa would often get jealous when Iwaizumi bought something new. For as long as Iwaizumi could remember Oikawa would always be jealous of his clothes.

Oikawa was more stylish than him, but whenever Iwaizumi bought a new hoodie - Oikawa would become jealous and steal it away from him.

And there is the second type of jealousy. Jealousy that eats up a person from the inside causing emotional pain.

Maybe jealousy was a feeling that Iwaizumi knew the most.

It would pain him to see Oikawa hanging out with someone else, he would get jealous whenever someone touched Oikawa's hair.

Oikawa was popular from young age, always surrounded by his classmates and his friends. And yet, he would drag Iwaizumi along with him whenever he went, not understanding how much it  hurt  him to see Oikawa with someone else.

Soon classmates and friends turned into girls, Oikawa became a popular teenager who was always surrounded with love letters and gifts from secret fans. And yet whenever he went Iwaizumi went with him, protecting him from all the bad things.

But one day Oikawa released Iwaizumi's hand and took Hana's instead.

It hurt.

It really did.

.

.

.

.

So somewhere next week I'm gonna release three new fanfics yay

-hatari