Chapter 10

Pain.

Physical and emotional.

Iwaizumi knew both.

Physical pain was an everyday life for him, he's the ace on his team after all. Bruises and accidental cuts were a normal thing for him.

He may have gotten a few bigger injuries over the years, such as that one time when a car hit him and he broke a few ribs, or the time Oikawa accidentally pushed him down the stairs.

He could handle those injuries, he could handle seeing blood flow down his skin and hit the ground,he could handle the pain, as a matter of fact - maybe it was one of the only things to remind him to move on.

Emotional pain, on another hand, wasn't something Iwaizumi was used to.

Friends, family, good grades - he never knew what true emotional pain was until he realized how much Oikawa means to him.

It would hurt him to see Oikawa hurt, it would hurt him to see Oikawa unhappy or scared.

But it would break his heart, twist hia insides, break his mind and freeze his body to see Oikawa love someone else. He's a womanizer after all, all he saw were these girls, but he never noticed the love Iwaizumi gave him.

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa shouted, Iwaizumi turned around and saw Oikawa with some girl,a new one,this one looked different though, wasn't one of your typical chicks.

"H-hey.." Iwaizumi said, trying to avoid seeing Oikawa holding her hand tightly.

"This is Hana. She's lovely, isn't she?"Oikawa asked, Iwaizumi faked a smile and nodded.

"She is, nice to meet you Hana" Iwaizumi could feel his heart sinking, but he stayed strong for Oikawa.

"Well, we'll be going!" Oikawa exclaimed and waved goodbye.

Iwaizumi turned around and went to his locker, hiding his face in his hands as a few tears slowly rolled down.

.

.

.

---
Carry on my wayward soooon~~~~~~

Ok anyway, I'm back to updating normally. All thanks to Yuri On Ice which got me into watching anime again.

Words?
-hatari