Chapter 6

Sounds.

Every one of us has that one particural sound or noise that makes us relax.

To some people is the firewood cracking as it burns in hot flames, to others it's a sound of fresh snow crunching underneath their feet.

To Iwaizumi it was the sound of rain hitting the window, it was the sound of a raging thunderstorm outside.

When he was little he would sit by the window for hours, listening to the noise of rain and thunder.

But now he couldn't, because Oikawa, more than anyone else, was afraid of thunderstorms.

Instead of listening to the sound he loved, he held the person he loved in his arms, whispering reassuring words into his ear, slowly playing with his hair.

He would do this till the boy in his arms would fall asleep, then Iwaizumi would go to the window and listen to the last drops of rain hitting the ground, watch the morning sun rise and think to himself "What a beautiful night it has been"

But every one of us also has a sound that we hate?

Maybe dogs barking non-stop, the sounds of annoying children playing by your window....

Or the sound of your loved one whispering secrets to another person...

.

.

.

.

---

Any words?
Also any predictions?

-hatari.