Chapter 17

Love.

Love is a crazy thing, isn't it?

Love can hurt you, then heal you, then harm you again, and finally get you so high that you won't want to get down.

Iwaizumi never understood why Oikawa insisted on living with him even after graduation, they were grown men, with diplomas and good jobs and yet Oikawa wanted to live with him.

Ofcourse, Iwaizumi didn't mind. Having Oikawa close meant that he will always be able to protect him, always be able to look after him and always get those morning kisses he loved so much.

"Iwa-chan~~!" Oikawa called him from another room. He walked there and found Oikawa sprawled out on a sofa.

"What do you want, princess?" Iwaizumi chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

He loved the way Oikawa acted around him. No one else but him knew the real Oikawa. Other people saw him as a hard-working, serious man who dedicated all his time for work. In reality though, he was not serious at all, he walked around the house in his cat onesie and watched Harry Potter movies every saturday.

"Come here~.." Oikawa pouted and spread his arms, waiting for Iwaizumi to walk closer.

He did, he walked to Oikawa and felt him grab his t-shirt and pull him down. Not that Iwaizumi minded being on top of Oikawa, it was just messing with his head.

"Iwa-chan.."  Oikawa managed to say once Iwaizumi looked straight into his eyes.

Oikawa suddenly whispered something into his ear. He seemed happy.

Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa shocked, his eyes got teary.

"Of course.. Yes, absolutely.." Iwaizumi answered to him and burried his face  in Oikawa's chest.

"I really do love you, Iwaizumi"

.

.

.

.
IT'S GOTTA BE YOUUUUUYYYU
omg throwback to when I was a directioner xD I was a hard core Niall girl okay?
Anyway I'm finishing this fanfic today because I have a couple more coming.
-hatari