ch.3

The next day while bangtan was watching their show, they grew hungry. None of them wanted to go out and get something and end up missing their show.

After discussing what they wanted they called yoongi out of his room.

  "What?" Yoongi asked, obviously not happy about leaving his room.

   "We're hungry, go out and get us something to eat." Namjoon said, not looking away from the tv screen.

   "Yah! Why me?" He asked.

   "Because we don't want to miss our show. And you're not even watching it so.." Namjoon replied.

Jimin popped his head out of the wallway an into the living room.

  "I wanna come" he said.
Yoongi turned around at him and smiled.

  "Alright. Whatever. I'll go get your food. " he said, giving in.

After the group told them what they wanted yoongi and jimin headed out to the car.

  "So why did you want to come?"yoongi asked as he grabbed jimin's hand that was on the arm rest and holding it.

  "I don't know" jimin said, smiling a little at what yoongi did.

  "Yah. You're cute when you smile" yoongi said, chuckling a little.

Jimin looked out the window and then down at his lap, blushing. Yoongi backed out of their drive way and headed to the restaurant bangtan wanted. 

As the sun started shinning in jimin's eyes he squinted and blocked the sun. Yoongi noticed and took a pair of sunglasses that were in the pocket in the door and handed them to him.

  "Thanks"

Jimin put them on and sat back a little more.

  "Looking cool" yoongi chuckled.

  "Shut up" jimin said while laughing.

Yoongi rubbed jimin's hand with his thumb, making jimin smile. 

They got back to the house and gave everyone their food. Jimin and yoongi sat next to eachother and ate. Yoongi noticed jungkook always looking at them. He pushed it off as nothing and continued to eat. But in the back of his mind he kept thinking,

what if jungkook knows something about us?

That night as yoongi was getting ready he heard a knock at his door, thinking it was jimin, he said happily, "Come in"

Jungkook came in quietly and closed the door.

  "Ahh. Hyung. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

  "Um sure.." He said unknowingly.

"Well. I.. I heard you and jimin talking in his room."

Yoongi immediately knew what he was talking about and his eyes widened.

  "Are you two like a thing now?.."he continued.

  "Yah! Why were you listening to our conversation?!" Yoongi said, avoiding the question.

"I was noticing something was up with you two and I wanted to make sure everything was okay and nothing was wrong."the youngest said, trying to avoid his hyung's glare.

"Yeah. So what? Maybe we are a thing."

  "Hyung. I'm not gonna tell the others. And I don't think it's wrong for you two to be a couple. "

Yoongi plopped on his bed and hid his face with his pillow and groaned.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi sat up and ran his hands through his hair.

"Its just got me so stressed out... I've never liked a guy before, especially not one of my best friends. And how am I gonna tell the others?"

"Oh yeah guys I'm gay and here's my boyfriend, jimin, you know him." yoongi said sarcastically, earning a chuckle from jungkook.

  "Just talk about it with jimin and tell them when you're ready. "

Jungkook got up and walked out of his room. Yoongi sighed and laid down. He sat there, thinking about everything that's happened within the last two days.

After thinking about all that's happened with jimin, he realized that he had always had a thing for jimin. The weird feeling in his stomach he always got when he sees jimin, the way he can't stop looking at jimin, and the way he can't help but to smile when jimin does.

He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep but he couldn't, to many things were on his mind. He got on his phone and just tried to get his mind off of things. He had already laid their thinking for a good hour to an hour and a half. He looked at the time on his phone, 1:37.

Jimin laid in bed, shivering and trying to warm up with his blanket. It was getting cold outside and his room was too. He dreaded the winter due to the fact that his room was always cold. He had an idea and thought about if he would do it or not. He finally got up and grabbed his pillow and walking out of his room.

He walked over to yoongi's room and took a deep breath before knocking softly and opening his door. Luckily,yoongi was still awake and was on his phone. He looked over at him and locked his phone.

   "Yes?" Yoongi asked.

  "Uh. Well. My room is really cold and I can't get warm, I was wondering if I uh, could sleep in here.." Jimin said, putting his hand on the back of his neck and looking down.

yoongi felt his heart racing.

  "Y-yeah. Of course" he answered.

  "Thanks" jimin said.
Jimin walked over to his bed and laid down, facing yoongi's back.

   "Welp. Goodnight" jimin said cutely, suddenly wrapping his arms around yoongi's waist.

Yoongi's breath hitched for a moment.

"Uh. Goodnight" he replied.

Jimin scooted closer and rested his head against yoongi's back.
Jimin took a deep breath, admiring his hyungs scent. Slowly they both drifted off to sleep.