ch. 18

Taekook+hoseok and minyoung Ch. :)

Hoseok, taehyung, and jungkook were sitting in the living room. The new couple where cuddling on the couch watching a movie while hoseok was on his phone.

  "Jeez hoseok. We're trying to watch a movie. Could ya talk to your girlfriend in the other room." Taehyung complained.

  "Hold on, one sec" hoseok pulled the phone away from his ear and put his hand over the microphone. "She's not my girlfriend.."

"Dude. Just fucking ask her out Jesus Christ. Dont be pussy" jungkook butted in.

  "Mmm says you. You had to have jimin talk to tae for y-"

Hoseok was cut off by namjoon walking in and grabbing hoseok's phone.

Hoseok complained and tried to grab his phone while namjoon spoke.

"Yeah. This is hoseok's friend. Well if you already didnt know hoseok fucking loves you. Like He doesn't shut up about you. K. Bye."

Namjoon handed his phone to the now red faced hoseok. "Here ya go buddy. You're welcome"

"The fuck am I supposed to say"hoseok panicked.

"Just fucking talk to the girl. God damn" jungkook said.

Hoseok took a deep breath and put his phone up to his Ear.

"Sorry about that" he nervously chuckled.

Jungkook and taehyung sighed and rolled their eyes at his awkward replies. Hoseok walked out of the room with his phone and continued his conversation in the other room.

  "He's so awkward" taehyung laughed.

Jungkook laughed and nodded.
They continued to watch their movie for a while.

"I'm so boreeed" jungkook complained.

"Mmmmsaaame" taehyung sighed.

Jungkook Smiled and jumped onto taehyung's lap. Taehyung looked at him with a confused face, trying not to laugh.

  "Get off me." He chuckled.

Jungkook simply shook his head and smiled.

Taehyung and jungkook slowly both leaned towards each other and was about to kiss when hoseok busted through the door.

"WE'RE GOING ON A FUCKING DATE!" Hoseok yelled. "also, what the fuck is this?"  

"YOU'RE WELCOME"namjoon yelled from the other room.

Jungkook sighed and got off of taehyung's lap, cuddling into his side.

"Nothing" jungkook answered.

Hoseok looked in pain. His cheeks obviously hurt from smiling so much, but he couldn't help but to smile. 

Sorry this is rlly short but please read this a/n

So.. Just an off topic questionBut who should top in taekook.

I'm asking this question for nothing in particular.. 

Oh and I'm sorry hoseok was a cock blocker for taehyung and jungkook oops.

  Oh and BTW this is the girl I was talking about that I based this character off of

  Oh and BTW this is the girl I was talking about that I based this character off of. Her name is park eun binBut I based her off of her character off of a show called hello my twenties because in general her bubbly personality matches hoseok and the whole time I watched the show all I could think of is how cute they'd be together