ch. 7

"Yoongi, are you sure we should tell them out there?.." Jimin asked as they were both backstage getting their hair and makeup done.

  "I think its for the best."

Yoongi reached over and held jimin's hand. Jimin only looked down at lap. The hair dressers got done and the rest of the group called them over to the sitting area they were at.

Jimin sat against yoongi's chest, deep in thought. He didn't even hear the rest of the group calling out his name.

"Jimin its time to go out on stage. Jimin!" Yoongi called out, shaking his shoulder.

Finally he snapped out of his thoughts.  "Oh. Uh. Sorry"

jimin stood up and followed yoongi out onto the stage. As they walked onto stage, the sounds of the fans cheering for them filled his ears. He loved hearing them cheering but it was the last thing he wanted to hear. But he put a smile on for the army.

  "Hello army! Before we start the show we have a little announcement for you guys" namjoon said, looking over at yoongi and jimin.

  "So first of all, thank you all for coming" yoongi said, the groud cheering loudly afterwards.    "I'm guessing most of you guys have seen the picture of me and jimin on the plane, right"

There was a faint 'yes' yelled from the croud being drowned out by others cheering.

"Well. Um. I'm not exactly sure how to put this for you guys but.. Uh. Its real.." He paused for a moment and let the cheers die down a bit.

He reached over and put his arm around jimin, who crossed his arms awkwardly and was staring down at his shoes.   " Me and jimin are together. And we have been for about 3 months now.. "

it was silent for a second, but they cheered louder than they bangtan had ever heard before, causing a small smile to form on yoongi and jimin's faces.
-
-
-
Bangtan thanked the army for coming once again and walked off the stage. Jimin fell onto the couch and sighed, only having a little time to think before their fan meet. Yoongi put his arms on the back of the couch and leaned over jimin.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Its just that.. Everyone knows Now..."

Yoongi sat next to jimin as he sat up, wrapping his arms around Him without saying a single word.

"Aww" jin said from behind them.

"Yah! Shut up" yoongi said.

Jin giggled and ran over to jungkook with a smile on his face, pointing at jimin and yoongi who were still hugging. Jimin looked over at him and laughed a little.

Yoongi pulled away and put his hands on jimin's cheeks, giving him a quick peck on the lips before getting up and walking away, laughing at jin who was "fangirling."
-
-
-
The fan meet is just as bangtan expected, the armies bombarded yoongi and jimin with questions about their relationship. Finally they were able to go to their hotel rooms and relax.