ch. 25

(Look at jimin sitting on yoongi's lap I'm so soft) (this update it trash sorry)

Jimin groaned as he sat up. His hangover was definitely severe, and he most definitely regretted drinking.

But he was not just sore from a hangover. Thats when he looked under the covers and realized that they were both naked.

"Hey. Yoongi wake up" jimin shook yoongi's shoulder, yoongi groaned in response.

"Did we.. Ya know.. Do it last night?"

"I dont know" yoongi mumbled.

"Aish. I'm really sore. " jimin whined.

Yoongi pulled jimin to lay back down, cuddling him.

"Cmon just rest and cuddle for a while. We don't need to get up yet" yoongi said, making jimin smile, having a hang over and being sore as hell at the same time, cuddling is exactly what he needed.

"I have such a bad hangover" yoongi groaned.

"Me too" jimin sighed, kissing yoongi's cheek, making yoongi turn his head and place repeated soft pecks on his lips.

"I love you" yoongi said, putting his hands on the sides of jimin's face and continuing to kiss his softly.

Jimin broke away from the kiss and laid on top of yoongi, his head on yoongi's chest, his arms around yoongi's upper body and yoongi's around jimin's waist.

  "You comfy?" Yoongi chuckled.

  "Mhm" jimin mumbled.

They continued to lay there for a little while in complete silence. Neither of them wanted to move.

  "Jimin?"

  "Yea?"

  "I love you. And I love this, but you're gonna have to get up for a minute. I can feel your dick up against my thigh"

Jimin chuckled and got up, pecking yoongi's lips quickly. Jimin and yoongi both groaned as they got out of bed. Their hangovers were not treating them well, and it certainly didnt do jimin any good that he was sore.

"Jeez what did we do last night?" Jimin complained as he put on his underwear and sweatpants.

"I dont even remember" yoongi said, doing the same.

Jimin walked out into the living room, namjoon was playing on the Xbox while jin was curled up sleeping in his lap and hoseok was sleeping with MinYoung cuddling into his side.

  "Ayee" namjoon wisper-yelled.

  "Do you like not have a hangover at all?" Jimin asked, obviously feeling the effects of his. 

  "Nope. I dont usually get hangovers. " namjoon said, looking down at jin and running his hand through his hair.

Yoongi walked behind jimin and wrapped his arms around him, making jimin jump. Yoongi chuckled at the younger's reaction and placed soft pecks on his neck. 

  "You should go drink some water. It'll help your hangover" yoongi said to jimin.

  "Well I can't if you're on me like this" jimin chuckled. 

Yoongi smiled and pecked jimin's cheek as he let him go.
Yoongi plopped onto the couch and sighed. He put his hand on his head and rubbed it slightly.

Jimin walked into the living room from the kitchen, holding two bottles of water. He handed one to yoongi and sat down, cuddling into his side.

  "My head hurts so bad" jimin groaned. "I'm never drinking again. "

"I think you and me both know thats a lie" yoongi said, taking a sip of his water.

Jungkook walked into the living room, he was a complete wreck. He walked over to the couch and sat down, whining a bit as his butt hit the couch.

"What's up with you?" Jimin asked.

"For one, I have this extremely awful headache. And two my butt is sore and I dont know why"

Namjoon, yoongi, and jimin all started to laugh.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Jungkook pouted.

  "The headache is because you have a hangover. And you're sore because taehyung fucked the living daylights out of you. " namjoon said bluntly.

Jungkook's face immediately turned red, making the others laugh.

MinYoung's eyes slowly fluttered open. She sat up and yawned.

  "Good morning" everyone said in unison.

  "Good morning. " she replied. "God last night was fun"

"You remember last night?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. Namjoon recorded everything on his phone if you're curious but you guys would be so embarrassed" MinYoung chuckled.

  "We'll watch it later. I dont want to wake up jin" namjoon said, pausing his game. "He woke up about an hour ago but he went back to sleep cause his head hurt"

Jimin laid down on yoongi's lap.

  "I'm dying!" Jimin whined.

Yoongi chuckled. "You're not dying, babe I promise. "

  "But I am though" jimin sighed, turning on his side and cuddling into yoongi's stomach.

  "You're not" yoongi chuckled as ran his hands through jimin's hair.

Soon jimin began to fall asleep while laying on yoongi's lap. He tried his best to stay awake but he couldn't. Yoongi noticed and suggested jimin go lay down in his bed. But jimin wanted to stay with yoongi. So in the end yoongi went and laid down with him.