ch.11

here you go guys. A nice fluffy chapter to help you recover from all the shit in the last two chapters. :) I'm not proof reading this so.. 😂

The guys had arrived at the house after leaving the airport.

"Ahhh. Home sweet home!" Hoseok yelled, plopping down on the couch. Everyone had sat down on the couch, except for jimin, who went straight to his room. Yoongi noticed and followed him.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked, knocking softly.

"Come in" jimin said, yoongi hardly being able to hear him.
Yoongi opened the door and jimin was laying in bed, wrapped comfortably in his blanket. Yoongi chuckled at the adorable sight in front of him.

"What are you laughing at?" Jimin asked, confused.

"You. You just looked so adorable."
Jimin giggled quietly.

"Cuddle with me?"
Yoongi nodded and took off his shoes, laying behind jimin and wrapping his arms around him.
Yoongi studied jimin's perfect features.

What did I do to deserve such a perfect human being? Jimin is perfect in every single way, and here I am, ugly as it gets. How does he even love me back?

Yoongi was so in thought he didnt notice There was a knock on jimins door. jin walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey jimin. Uh. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Im Okay I guess."

"You sure?"

Jimin nodded.

"Uh.. Why is yoongi staring at you like that?" Jin asked,laughing a little. Jimin looked over and saw yoongi, staring at him with a small, almost unnoticeable smile.

"Yoongi?" Jimin chuckled.
Finally yoongi came back to reality.

"Oh. Sorry"

Jin and jimin laughed at yoongi, his cheeks turning red.

"Do you like looking at Me?" Jimin giggled.

"Yes. You're so perfect." Yoongi said with no hesitation. Yoongi pulled jimin closer and kissed him On the lips softly, jin "aww"ing at them. Jimin pulled away from the kiss and rested his head on yoongi's chest.

"You guys are just so cute together" jin said.

"I know" yoongi said, causing jimin to giggle.

"Yah! Stop it with that giggle! Its so cute!"yoongi yelled.

"Hyung you always say that!" Jimin said, giggling more. Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Jin.

"I'm gonna give you guys some alone time" jin said, leaving the room.