ch. 28

Yoongi closed their hotel room door and sighed, leaning up against it.

Jimin was sitting down at the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor.

"Jimin. Please tell me why you get so upset when people talk and make jokes about us having sex" yoongi said.

"Its nothing yoongi. Its nothing important. I dont want to get into this on your birthday." Jimin said, obvious pain in his voice.

"Well I do. Please tell me I'm worried about You" Yoongi sat next to jimin, Grabbing his hand and lacing his fingers with his.

  "It doesn't matter.."

  "Yes it does!" Yoongi said, raising his voice.

"Please jimin just tell me... " Yoongi calmed down, he didnt want to make jimin feel worse.

  "F-fine.." Jimin said, his voice quieting down a bit. "You know how when we first did it you said I seemed scared, and I said you were my first?"

"Yeah.." Yoongi said, not knowing where jimin was going with this.

"Well. I was scared.. and you weren't my first.." Jimin had to pause to keep his emotions in check. "When I was 11.. M-my un-uncle he-h-he rape-raped m-"

Yoongi's heart sank as he heard jimin.

Jimin had to stop cause he couldn't Control his crying. Yoongi was speechless. He wrapped his arms around the younger, letting him cry into the crook of his neck.

  "And cause it was on the n-news, people at sch-school found out ever-everyone st-started to b-bully m-me" jimin said, squeezing yoongi's shirt in his hands. "Thats why i didnt like them joking about it."

  "Jimin, why didnt you ever tell me?" 

  "I just didnt okay" jimin cried, choking back tears.

  "Wait but when you told me you didn't get upset and-  you know... Because of what the guys were saying. "

  "I l-lied.. Well it w-was still other th-things Too. "

Yoongi rubbed his hands up and down jimin's back, trying the best to calm jimin down and comfort him.

After 5 minutes of jimin still crying into the crook of Yoongi's neck, Yoongi got tired of seeing jimin like this. He wanted to see the Happy, childish jimin.

"I-im sor-sorry you have t-to deal wi-with this on your birthd-day" jimin said, trying his best to keep his tears in.

Yoongi pulled away from the hug and put his hands on jimin's cheeks. "Jimin. You know I care about you. I would drop everything just to talk to you about this kind of stuff. I love you so much and I want to help you with this stuff but I can't help if you never tell me. "

"I-im sorry" jimin said, starting to choke back his tears. He started to breath faster, not being able to catch his breath.

"Jimin. Are you okay?" Yoongi said, getting worried.

Jimin shook his head, continuing to try and catch his breath. His hands started to shake, more tears falling down.

"Its okay" Yoongi grabbed his hand, holding it inbetween both of his. "Just focus on me okay?"

Jimin nodded, turning his head to look at yoongi, a scared expression on his face, his eyes slightly more open than usual.

"Try and Breath. Okay?"

Jimin breathed in Slowly, His breath shaky. Yoongi breathed with him.

A few minutes later jimin's hands had stopped shaking and his breath had steadied.

"I never really knew what these are. I-i used to get them alot when I was younger." Jimin said, looking at his hand that was still in yoongi's.

"Jimin" yoongi said, making jimin look up at him. "That was a panic attack. I get them too sometimes. They happen when your stressed or scared or upset." 

"Oh.. " jimin said.

"You feel better now. Is it still difficult to breath?"

  "I-im okay" jimin said, giving a fake smile.

  "Alright. And as to all the stuff about your uncle.." Yoongi said, pausing to look at jimin. "That was a long time ago. Everything is okay Now. He wont ever touch you again.and I'll make sure of it. And you know none of them would intentionally make fun of you about this stuff."

Jimin didnt answer.

"Is he in jail?"

Jimin nodded. "That's how people at school found out... It was on the news.."

Jimin started to cry again and Yoongi pulled him into a hug. "Its okay. Its all in the past. It won't happen anymore. I promise"

Yoongi could feel jimin nodding his head from the place where is rested in the crook of his neck.

Sure yoongi seemed calm right Now, but in all honestly he was extremely pissed off, like he could murder someone. And he had a million questions but he knew jimin wanted to get off the subject.

  "I'm sorry you have to deal with this jimin" 

  "Yeah. Me to..."

After A few minutes of Hugging jimin pulled away. 

"Dont worry. I won't let this get me down.. And you're still getting your birthday gift later" he smirked. "And I'm doing all the work"

I'm sorry if I triggered you. Lol

But I figured out why my story's have all this depressing shit It.

And its because I go through a lot of this stuff.

Of course, I've never been raped dont worry my children.

But I have and still do go through depression. And I get panic attacks. And pretty much what jimin's going through minus the raping.

But please dont worry about me. I'm completely fine. I promise I won't leave you guys. You guys are like my family and I love you all so much.