ch. 12

you guys are gonna hate me after this :))) also again, I don't proof read these so.

"Hoseok?!" Yoongi called, the only response was hoseok slamming his door shut.

"I'll go talk to him" jin said, getting off of namjoon's lap.
Jimin held yoongi's hand in both of his.

"He's kind of over reacting a bit hyung." Jimin said.

"I didn't think he'd get upset about that." Yoongi sighed.

"Get out!" Hoseok yelled.

Jin walked back into the living room. "He's crying.."

Yoongi picked up jimin and put him on the empty seat next to
Him. "I'll be right back."

Yoongi opened hoseok's door, he was sitting on his bed, his knees up to his chest and his face in his knees. Quiet sobs audible.

"God damn it seokjin I told you to get Out"

"Its me. Yoongi"

"The fuck you want?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd pay much attention to that"

"You know it hurts me that I'm not as loved as the rest of you.." Hoseok lifted his head up.

"Well. Do you know how much what you said fucking hurt him?" yoongi argued.

"Whatever. He was being a little pussy when he did that, Over reacted way to much. " hoseok replied.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi said, just about ready to lose his shit.

"I said, he was being a fucking pussy. We all think that."
Yoongi punched hoseok, hitting his nose.

"you asshole! You have no idea what he's going through!"

The door opened behind yoongi.

"Yoongi?" Jimin said quietly, looking at hoseoks nose bleeding and yoongi's fist balled up.

"Oh look. Speaking of the pussy himself." Hoseok spat.

"What?.." Jimin asked, confused.

Yoongi struck hoseok again, hitting his jaw.

"Yoongi! Stop it!" Jimin pulled yoongi's arm.

"No. He's sitting here bad mouthing you, I'm not just gonna sit here and listen to it." Yoongi ripped his arm away, making jimin stumble back.

Jimin didn't say a thing, a scared look in his eyes. Yoongi signed at his expression.

"Whatever. He's not worth it." Yoongi said, grabbing jimin's arm, pulling him out of the room.

Jimin yelped in pain, making yoongi immediately let go.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry jimin" yoongi said, wrapping his arms around jimin.

Jimin pushed him off and sighed.

"What's gotten into you?" Jimin walked past yoongi, leaving him standing there, his mouth left open.

"Jimin. Come on" yoongi grabbed jimin's upper arm, being careful not to touch his cuts.

"Yoongi. Just stop. " Jimin pulled his arm away, walking back out into the living room.

"What did I do wrong?!" Yoongi yelled, pounding his hand against the closest wall.

Namjoon walked into the hallway, coming towards him. He heard hoseok laughing, he looked into the room and jumped on top of him, punching him repeatedly.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled trying to pull yoongi off of him before hoseok could hit him back.

Jin walked in, helping namjoon to pull yoongi off. After being pulled off, yoongi collapsed on the ground, crying. Jin sat on the ground, comforting him. Yoongi suddenly wrapped his arms around jin, crying into his chest.

"Could you guys get out" hoseok yelled, wiping blood from his nose.
Namjoon walked back into the room with a wet cloth, sitting next to hoseok to clean up his blood.

"Cmon." Jin said, pulling yoongi to his feet, walking with his hand on yoongi's back.

They walked out into the living room. Yoongi saw that jimin was crying also, being comforted by taehyung and jungkook. Yoongi wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around jimin, but he knew jimin would only pull away. Jin sat on the couch, patting the seat next to him. Yoongi sat down and jin pulled him into a hug.

Yoongi pulled away and walked to the seat next to jimin. Jimin didn't look at him, only looking straight ahead.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said, grabbing jimin's hand. "You know I didn't mean to hurt you."

Yoongi let jimin's hand go.
Jimin looked up at yoongi, tears in his eyes. Yoongi felt extremely guilty and hurt that he caused those tears.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi placed his head on jimin's shoulders. "Please just answer Me"

Jimin got up and walked to his room, making sure to show hoseok his short, stubby middle finger as he walked past his room.
Yoongi walked to his room, knocking on the door softly.

"Go away hyung." Jimin said.

"Jimin open the door. "

"No. Go away"

Yoongi sighed in defeat, walking back into the living room.