ch. 9

Yoongi woke up and yawned. He looked over to see jimin still sleeping, smiling in his sleep. Yoongi got out of bed and got dressed. He then walked Over to jimin to wake him up.

  "Jagiya, wake up" yoongi gently shook jimins shoulder.

Jimin groaned and continued to sleep. Yoongi sighed. He thought of something that would wake him up. Yoongi leaned over jimin and kissed him softly. He smiled slightly as he felt jimin kiss him back. They pulled away from the kiss and jimin's eyes opened, a smile on his face.

"Good morning, hyung"

"Good morning jiminie, get dressed we're going to go get breakfast with the others"

Jimin groaned and sat up.  "I'm a little sore.. " jimin laughed.

"Was I uh.. To hard On you?.." Yoongi asked, scratching the back of his head.

"A little. But I liked it." Jimin laughed.

Jimin got up and grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom.

Yoongi's cell phone started to ring. He looked at the screen and saw it was his mother. He put it on speaker and put the phone on the bed, continuing to get ready.

"Hello eomma" yoongi said cheerfully.

"We need to talk yoongi" his mother said angrily.

"What's wrong?"

"You are what's wrong. You didn't tell us you were gay. How could you! You know its against the bible!"

  "Eomma.. I-i didn't tell you because I know you wouldn't support me.. "

"I don't support you because it's wrong!

Jimin had his ear pressed against the bathroom door, listening to yoongi and his mother. He felt guilty, yoongi's own mother hates him and it was all his fault. He heard yoongi hang up, sighing as he sat down on the bed. Jimin hesitantly opened the door and sympathetically smiled at yoongi who looked up from the floor at him. Yoongi smiled back. Jimin could tell from everything about that smile that it was fake.

"We should get going. We don't want to keep the others waiting for us" yoongi said.

-
-
-
They walked to their breakfast table in the hotel lobby and as soon as the other members saw them, they started giggling and glancing back and forth between yoongi and jimin. They were a little confused but pushed it off and got their food. As they sat down they giggled harder. Jimin put his food on the table, ignoring it and slumped down into his seat.

"AHH YOONGI!! HARDER!" hoseok said, teasing them. 

   "Oooh jimin!" Namjoon butted in.

Jimin and yoongi's eyes widened as they're faces turned a dark red.

  "Did you guys even try to keep it down?"jin asked, trying not to sound rude.

  "You guys kept me awake.." Taehyung said quietly.

  "Yah!!" Yoongi yelled.
Jimin had his face buried in his arms, that were crossed on the table.

"I'm pretty sure they kept the entire hotel up tae" namjoon said.

Jimin suddenly grabbed their room key from off the table and got up from his seat, walking away in the direction of the elevator to back to their room. Yoongi gave the guys a dirty look and got up to chase after jimin. Jimin pressed the button and waited. He looked at yoongi and he saw jimin had tears rolling down his cheeks. The elevator door opened and jimin walked into it and yoongi ran over to it, pushing it back open with his hands. 

He pulled jimin into a hug and rubbed his hand up and down his back. "It'll be okay jimin"

Jimin tightened his grip around yoongi before he pushed yoongi off of him as the elevator door opened. Jimin ran to their room and before yoongi could get in, he closed the door.

"Aish! Jimin open the door" yoongi demanded.

  "N-no" jimin said, he voice cracking from tears.

"Jimin I swear to god. If you don't open this god damn door-"

Yoongi shut up as he heard the click of the lock. The door opened and jimin opened The door, rubbing His eyes.

Yoongi walked into the room and closed it behind him, pulling jimin into a hug. "What's wrong? Was it the guys messing with us?"

Jimin pulled away. "N-no. I mean.. A little bit.. I heard you while you were on the phone with your mom.."

"Awh. Jimin, its nothing to get upset about, okay?" Yoongi said, grabbing jimin's hand and rubbing his hand with my thumb.

"B-but.. You're mom hates you and its all my fault..You'd be better off if I was just.. D-dead"

"Jimin I swear to god. Dont ever EVER say that. I love you so much. If you were dead I don't know what I'd do. I don't care if my mom hates me or not, I love you"

"B-but-"

Yoongi put his hand over jimin's mouth. "No buts. I fucking love you park jimin. Thats it. Okay?"

Jimin grabbed yoongi's hand with both of his and lowered it, looking down. "I-im sorry"

Yoongi sat on the bed and sighed. "Come here"

Jimin trudged over to him and yoongi pulled him to sit on his lap.

"Get changed into some comfy clothes and Lay down, get some rest and relax. Okay."

Jimin nodded and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, walking into the bathroom to change. Jimin looked in the mirror. He hated what he saw. His hair was matted to his forehead, his face was Red and tearstained, he thought he was fat and ugly. And yoongi was absolute perfection. he didn't deserve yoongi.   Jimin walked out and laid down. Yoongi leaned down and kissed jimin softly.

"I love you jimin. Dont ever forget that"