ch. 8

Please. I beg of you. Use headphones. You've been warned.

Jimin and yoongi were on the couch in their hotel room, cudding while watching a movie.

  "Hyung its getting pretty late. We should go to bed" jimin suggested.

  "Eh. I'm not even tired. Why can't you just go to bed without me. "

  "Because I wanna cuddle with you" jimin whined cutely, making yoongi smile.

  "Ok. Fine. I'll be there in a minute."

Jimin got up from the couch and walked over to the bed, laying on top of the covers. Yoongi turned off the TV and laid next to him. Jimin smiled at him cutely.

  "Yah! Stop being so cute you know you kill me when you act so Cute!" Yoongi exclaimed, making jimin giggle.

Yoongi leaned over jimin and kissed him.

"Love you" yoongi said as he pulled away, kissing him again afterwards.

This kiss got more intense and lustful. Soon yoongi realized that he was fully on top of jimin, pinning him down to the bed. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at jimin.

  "Sorry, I didn't even realize I was on top of you" he laughed awkwardly.

Jimin cutely giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer as he kissed yoongi. One of yoongi's hands trailed down jimin's body, resting his hand under the elastic of jimin's sweatpants. Yoongi left jimin's lips and traveled to his neck and collar bone, kissing and sucking on it softly. A small, high pitched moan escaped jimins mouth.

Yoongi looked at jimin, who was a little embarrassed that he had moaned. Yoongi Grinned and grinded his hips into jimin's. Jimin whimpered out a barely Audible "hyung."

Yoongi could feel jimin's bulge against him. And he knew that jimin could feel his.
Jimin and yoongi were both nervous about there actions but that fear was masked by the love and lust they both felt. Yoongi pulled down jimin's pants and grabbed his member, rubing it gently.

"Oh.. Yoongi~" jimin moaned out.  After about a minute, yoongi's hand left jimin's member, causing jimin to pout.

  "Hyung.." He Whined as yoongi chuckled.

"Get on your hands and knees jiminie" yoongi said.

Jimin did as yoongi said. Jimin heard the sound of clothes rustling behind him and then felt hands grip his waist.

"Tell me if it hurts.. Okay"

Jimin nodded. Yoongi took one last shaky breath and slowly thrusted into jimin, the tightness around him being almost enough to make him cum. As yoongi moaned under his breath, Jimin yelped in pain and yoongi pulled out quickly.

"Sorry.."

  "H-hyung. I'm o-okay" jimin said Quietly, his voice shaking.

"Are you Sure?"

Jimin nodded and gripped the blanket as he prepared himself. Yoongi slowly thrusted in again.
Jimin bit his lip and tried not to scream.

  "Mmm. Jimin.."

Yoongi let jimin adjust for a minute, leaning forward and kissing jimin's neck.

  "You ready?" Yoongi asked, growing more and more impatient.

"Y-yes hyung"

Yoongi thrusted out and back in slowly, a deep moan escaping his mouth. Jimin chewed harder on his lip, the pain still intense. As the pain went away, loud. High pitched moans left jimin's mouth.

"F-faster yoongi" jimin moaned.

Yoongi did as he was told, gripping jimin's hips tighter. Yoongi let go of jimin's hips with one hand and gripped jimin's member, rubbing it roughly. Jimin arched his back and moaned loudly.

   "Fuck jimin-ahh" yoongi moaned, slamming hard into jimin, deeply.

  "Y-yoongi I-i I'm gonna cu-cum"

"Me too" yoongi groaned.

With a few last thrusts yoongi came in jimin and jimin came in yoongi's hands. Yoongi pulled out and jimin collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily. Yoongi wiped his hand on a tissue and laid down next to him. Jimin rolled onto his side and rested his head on yoongi's chest.

"Did you enjoy that 'agust D' " yoongi joked.

"Hyung!" Jimin laughed, Smacking yoongi's chest lightly. 

  "You seemed pretty nervous like you'd never had sex before. Was my little jiminie a virgin before this?" Yoongi teased jimin, who's cheeks were turning a dark red.

"Oh my god. You were weren't You?!" Yoongi sat up and looked at jimin who was nodding awkwardly.

  "Well I'm glad I got to be your first" yoongi leaned over jimin and kissed him softly.

"Me too.. " jimin said quietly.

Here you go hoes I got your stuffI didn't even really want to write this but I did it for you guys lol. I wanted to write this later in the story but I couldn't think of a better time than now. So.. Yeah..