ch. 17

"Taehyungiee" jimin yelled, walking into the living room.

  "Whaaaaat" taehyung said cutely.

Jimin and taehyung were currently the only ones in the living room. Everyone else was still asleep. Jimin ran over and plopped down next to taehyung.

  "Let's have a chitchat"

"But im trying to watch TV" Taehyung sighed and grabbed the remote from next to him and paused the movie.  "Can we talk later?"

"Nope" jimin smiled, yanking the remote from taehyung's grip, throwing it across the Room, a loud thud echoing across the room.

"So what should we talk about," jimin pretended to think for a moment before continuing. "Ooh have a topic. Jeon Jungkook"

"I should have known." Taehyung groaned, Making jimin smirk.

"Well. You know how jungkook is ways loving all over you all the time"

taehyung nodded, showing he was uninterested.

As jimin was about to speak, Yoongi walked out into the living room.

"Yoongiiiii" jimin cheered.

Yoongi smiled at the younger. "So I suppose you're feeling better"

"Eh. Not really" jimin sighed "come here"

Yoongi walked over and sat next to jimin. Jimin smiled and climbed onto yoongi's lap. Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness and wrapped his arms around him.

"So anyways, as I was saying. You know why jungkook does that?"  Jimin asked tae.

"Does wha-" Yoongi tried to ask but jimin cut him off by shooshing Him.

Taehyung shook his head.

"The child likes you tae but your so fucking blind.." Jimin said, smirking.

Taehyung sat in silence.

"You sure he's not just playing around?" He asked.

Jimin nodded, making taehyung sigh.

"Oooh somebody likes jungkoooook" jimin smirked, making Yoongi laugh a little.

"No I dont" taehyung shot back.

"Mhm" Yoongi and jimin said in unison, causing taehyung to huff.

"Just talk to him tae" jimin said.

And with that jimin stood up and grabbed yoongi's hand, pulling him from the couch, making him sigh, and pulling him out of the living room.

"Oooooooh tae and kookie are gonna be so cute together" jimin cheered as he walked into yoongi's room, still dragging him by his hand. "Not as cute as us though"

Yoongi chuckled and sat on his bed. Jimin plopped on the bed and laid down.

  "So how are you feeling?" Yoongi asked.

  "Ehh"jimin responded.

Yoongi sighed. "You should be resting"

"Yoongi. Calm the fuck down. Kay? You always act like my mom and shit like that. I can take care of myself " jimin said, trying not to sound rude.

"I don't act like your mother" Yoongi chuckled a little before continuing. "I act like your daddy"

"Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed, slapping Yoongi on his arm, making yoongi smirk. "You need to walk on down to the church and say these words 'forgive me father for I have sinned' "

Yoongi chuckled and pecked jimin's lips.  "But for real. Get some rest"

Jimin shook his head and took his phone out of his pocket.
Yoongi sighed and walked towards the door. "I'll be right back"

He walked down the hallway and too the kitchen. He smiled as he passed jungkook and Taehyung, who were talking in the living room.  He jumped a little when his bare feet touched the cold tiles. He opened the microwave and chuckled as he saw the soup was still in there. Yoongi took it out and replaced it with a bowl of oatmeal.

When it was finished cooking he walked back into the room. Jimin turned his phone screen off and placed it next to him. "Ooh is that for me?"

"What? Bitch no. You wanted me to stop acting like your mother, this bitch is for me. " yoongi said, eating a spoonful.

"Mmm rude" jimin frowned.

Yoongi chuckled and handed it to jimin. "I was joking. "

Jimin smiled and took it from yoongi and was about to take a bite when the door busted open.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. I repeat holy shit" jungkook exclaimed.

"Aye child watch your profanity" yoongi immediately said.

"Yoongi I love you but shut yo bitch ass mouth or cash me ousside how bow dah." Jimin said, turning to jungkook. "The fuck happened?"

Yoongi put his hand over his heart and pretended to be hurt as jungkook began to speak.

"Tae- taehyung. Just. Fucking oh my god. Taehyung likes me back holy shit" jungkook exclaimed "I'm gonna die"

"Oh shit. Get wit dat" yoongi said.

"I think I already am? I don't know I can't remember a single thing that just happened except that Kim fine ass taehyung wants me so."

"Welp. I have taken you under my wing child, but it is time you fly away from your nest and take Care of yourself now. I have no control over this anymore. It is up to you my child" jimin said.

Yoongi looked at jimin with pure confusion and disgust, making jimin giggle.

"Mmmm. Well. I guess I'll be on my way now. Just needed to get my pent up excitement " jungkook turned to the door "bye hoes, keep it down while ya fucking k. I heard ya little daddy conversation from the fucking living room so dont play wit me. Bye"

Jungkook ran out before either one of them could say anything to him.

"Aish. That child has no respect for his hyungs. " yoongi said.

"Mhm. Those little shits better be thankful I got them together."

Ooooooh I'm Backk. I'm so sorry I've been making you guys wait but I'm back now.

Bts's comeback was lit af I rlly like not today.

Which song do you guys like better?

Also, while I was gone I got 1K READS LIKE BITCH HOWWW Oml ty guys so much 💞 사랑해 💞