ch. 26

(Unedited)

After going back on tour, Jimin stood shirtless in the hotel mirror. He examined his face. He began to see what everyone was talking about. Yeah sure he was attractive but not even close to yoongi.

He put his arms up and flexed them, grinning happily at the muscles. He looked down at his abs and turned his body slightly, smirking.

But then as he looked at his muscles again, his eyes wandered off to the cuts And scars on his wrist.

"Ugly, stupid things" he sighed, putting on one of yoongi's sweaters

He looked back up to his face, putting his hand on his chin, turning his face side to side, smiling happily for the first time in a while at himself.

Yoongi walked Into the room from the bathroom, looking at jimin questionably. "Uh. What are you doing?"

"Nothing" jimin answered, not even turning his head to look at yoongi, continuing to examine his face.

Yoongi chuckled at him and began to get changed into his pajamas.

"Damn I look hot" jimin said, running his hands through his pink hair. "I did look better with orange hair though, maybe I should see if I could die it again"

"You're so cute" yoongi chuckled, wrapping his arms around jimin's waist from behind, placing pecks on his neck. Jimin relaxed In his arms, resting his head on yoongi's shoulder

"I would love your orange hair back. I Dont know if you remember but I couldn't stop fucking staring at you. "

Jimin giggled. "Well you looked amazing in mint hair. I couldn't stop staring at you"

Jimin turned around in yoongi's grip, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck and pecking his lips.
Yoongi deepened the kiss, placing his fingers into the small of his back.

"I love you" jimin said, quickly pecking yoongi's lips and pulling out of his grip.

"Love you to" yoongi said.

Jimin pulled off his sweatpants and climbed into the bed. Yoongi climbed in next to him, wrapping his arms around Him.

"You made it hard for me to focus during the concert" yoongi chuckled.

"And why is that" jimin smirked, looking up at yoongi.

"You know wearing those tight ass leather jeans triggers me. And it doesn't help that I pretty much always dance behind you. I can see that ass jiggle while you dance" yoongi laughed at the last part.

"Hey man dont blame the ass"

"I'll blame the ass if I wanna" yoongi said, putting his hand on jimin's but and squeezing it.

"Hyung!" Jimin yelped, smacking his chest.

"I own one fine piece of ass" yoongi chuckled.

"Go to sleep" jimin giggled, getting comfortable and closing his eyes.

"Ah. Alright. Night jibooty"

"Don't even start"

(THIS IS SO OVER DUE IM SORRY IVE HAD WRITTERS BLOCK)