Chapter 3

Madison's POV

I knock Finn's house door and bring a jar of cookies that I made for Finn and his mom.

"Coming!" Finn's mom voice.

I'm just smiling until Finn's mom open the door. And surprised.

"Hello Mrs. Hudson." I giggle.

"Oh my gosh! Maddy, you grow up now. How are you, honey?" Finn's mom hugs me.

"I'm good." I giggle. "Here I made some cookies."

"Aww you grow up and can cook now? Come in." Finn's mom smiles at me and let me in. "I met your dad this morning and I was surprised because we become neighbor again."

"Yeah I met Finn at school and we also the same." I giggle.

"How was London?" Finn's mom asks me.

"It was great. But I lived in apartment so I dont have any backyard and I went to homeschooling so no much friends." I said.

"Who's her, Carole?" A man asks Finn's mom and smiles at me.

"She is Madison. Finn's girlfriend since they were little in Montreal and our neighbor too." Finn's mom chuckles.

"I'm not Finn's girlfriend." I chuckle.

"Well, I'm Burt Hummel. Finn's step-father." That man shows me a hand.

"Madison Collins." I shake his hand and smiles at him.

"Isnt it exciting? I mean we become neighbor again and you grow up become a beautiful girl." Finn's mom smiles at me.

"Thank you. By the way where is Finn?" I ask her.

"Upstairs. In his room. Just come there." Finn's mom says to me.

"Alright." I nodded and turn my way to the upstairs.

I walk upstairs and looking for Finn's room until I found a room with door open and a sound of game is inside.

"Can you live one day without a game?" I raise my eyebrows and get in.

"Oh shut up, you usually love playing this game with me." Finn says and keep looking at the game.

"I brough some cookies. You want it?" I ask him.

"Place it over there and I promise I will eat that." Finn simply said.

I place my cookies jar on Finn's desk. Then I lay my body on his bed. "It's been six years and you didnt change only taller than me when the last time I met you, I was taller than you." I said.

"I'm sorry about what Quinn did to you after that glee club. She is sort kind of you know a diva." Finn turns his face at me.

"It's okay. Is she your girlfriend?" I ask Finn.

"Yeah. Actually she was my first girlfriend and then she got pregnant and we broke up."

"What? Finn?" I frown and sit up from his bed.

"That baby wasnt mine okay when the first I though it was mine but the fact it was Puck so I broke up with her and start dating Rachel until I broke up again with Rachel and dating Quinn." Finn says to me.

"So Rachel was also your ex?" I ask Finn.

"Yeah and why?" Finn frowns at me.

"I met her this noon in girls toilet and she was really nice to me and let me enter the choir room." I said to Finn.

"She is always be the nice one." Finn half-smiled at me. "So how was London?" Finn asks me.

"It was nice but I lived in an apartment and got homeschooling and I had a boyfriend and his name is Aaron Cordon and he is a college student in Ohio State University." I said to Finn.