Chapter 36

I walk in the hallways and looking at these prom poster campaign. It's two days 'til the prom and I'm really excited with that.

I already prepare everything. Include the dress. Yeah even though it's not the one fron Sherri Hill but that's okay. Deep down I really want to the one from Sherri Hill but I know that dress is so expensive. My dad wont buy me that only for prom.

I keep walking in the hallways until I see a poster of campaign about Finn and Quinn together. What the hell is this? Is it indirectly Finn told me that he want to go the prom with Quinn? Why he didnt tell me before?

I turn my way to my locker and take my book from my locker for my next class. I know Finn want to win and he will go with the blonde cheerleader who ever sent me to crack house when I got here.

"Hey baby, I just got a new animation dvd and I guess we can watch it together tonight." Finn comes to my locker and grins at me.

"I'm busy." I simply said and shut my locker then turn my way.

"Maddy! What's wrong with you? Did I do something wrong or anything?" Finn blocks my way.

"Just watch it with Quinn. I'm fine." I simply said and turn my way.

"Is it-is it because of that prom campaign?" Finn blocks my way again.

"I already saw that poster." I simply said and about to turn my way again but Finn catches my hand.

"You mad at me?"

"I dont know. I just saw my boyfriend's poster with his ex-girlfriend who is blonde and more beautiful than me in the hallways."

"If you haven't noticed, Quinn can't dance.
She is in a wheelchair. She asked me if I would campaign with her, and I figured it was the least I could do for our friend. Just please. After all my obligation done, I will come to you." Finn holds my hand.

"I had a rough week because of my grandma and I have to see my boyfriend dancing with a pretty blonde at my senior prom that I made." I said to him.

"You were the one who called your grandma and ruined everything." Finn frowns at me.

"Yeah I know that. Just go with her. I'm fine. I'll figure something out with Mikey tomorrow." I push his hand away slowly and walk off.

"Maddy! Madison!" Finn called my name.

I keep walking in the hallways until tears fall down to my face. I guess I will never ever feel the atmosphere of high school prom.

Finn's exes always make me insecure. Rachel is really talented and Quinn is beautiful also blonde. And me? I'm the other one of them. Everything ruined.

Last week, I had a rough week because of my monster grandma and now I will have another rough week because I will see my boyfriend dancing with his ex-girlfriend in front of the school. This is really sucks. I cant get through that.

Maybe I better stay at home. Lay my body on my bed. Watching Friends from the first season until the last season and eat popcorn also chips as much as I can. I dont wanna to go to the prom.

I walk in the hallways and turn my way to the library. I walk enter the library and sit down on the sofa alone and looking at my notebook.

"Are you okay?" Rory frowns at me. "Look, I know we never actually talk before but we are same from Great Britain. I'm still can hear the accent from you."

"I'm fine. I'm just figuring out about my prom dates. I dont have any since Finn decided to go with Quinn." I half-smiled at him.

"Artie, Joe, and I will go together without a date and maybe you can join us as the prom group." Rory smiles at me.