Chapter 16

Glee Club

I'm sitting down on a seat in choir room next to Sam as he keep his hand on me. Finn is standing near the piano and playing along with Artie and that's make me wanna laugh when he made funny expression.

 Finn is standing near the piano and playing along with Artie and that's make me wanna laugh when he made funny expression

"Alright, New Directions." Mr. Schue walks in. The others walk to their seat and sitting down. "Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals." Mr. Schue says to us.

"The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend." Finn says.

"Well, the boosters at Carmel don’t donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby." Mr. Schue says.

"So handsome." Artie mumbles.

"And they’re having trouble finding a new coach. It seems that no-one wants to take on that pressure cooker." Mr. Schue says.

"That means they’re vulnerable." Tina says.

"Yes, and if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I realize that, umm, I can’t direct the musical this year." Mr. Schue sighs.

"No, Mr. Schue, you can’t cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it." Rachel protest.

"I’m not canceling it. I’m just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it’s not just me that’s gonna have to focus harder this year. I’ve been too easy on you, so everyday after choir practice I am instituting a mandatory Booty Camp." Mr. Schue says and write 'Booty Camp' on the white board. "So that we can work on our dancing. Now, it’s not for all of you. Just the people that I think need help. Like..." Mr. Schue says

"FINN." Finn shaking his head.

"How did you know? And Puckerman, Hummel." Mr. Schue says.

"I must protest." Kurt raises his hand.

"You kinda have one move, Kurt. It’s like this sashay and it’s super distracting." Mike says to Kurt.

"Jones." Mr. Schue points at Mercedes.

"What? Hell to the nizzy - no." Mercedes shakes her head.

"You told me once that you were Beyonce. You don’t think she spends extra time in the dance studio? Mike Chang has offered to be my assistant and we start tomorrow and yes, Puckerman it is mandatory." Mr. Schue says.

"We can still have our date after school." Sam grins at me.

"Oh yes, you too, Sam. You make a lot of those wave chest move." Mr. Schue points at Sam.

"Wh-what?" Sam frowns.

"Bye bye." I smirk at Sam.

"Mr. Schuester, would  you mind if I dropped by for a little bit. I really need to catch up with you guys." Blaine raises his hand.