Chapter 71

I'm sitting down on the sofa in living room and watching netflix also holding a bowl of popcorn. It's almost midnight and the kids already fell asleep also Finn's parents in guest room. I dont wanna miss this show so I dont wanna go even though I have my own tv in my room.

Finn suddenly sit down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I didnt move my seat or anything but focus with the tv show because this is what I love the most.

"Those cars already get into the garage?" Finn asks me.

"Yes." I simply nodded without looking at him.

"Do you already lock the front door?" Finn asks me.

"Yes." I simply nodded and keep focusing at the tv.

I keep watching the tv until Finn holds my chin and make my face turn at him and he kisses me. I just kiss him back but I heard that the show is back so I pull his lips away and turn my face to the tv.

"Mommy..." Finn touches my sleeve.

"Your mom is in her room." I simply said.

"You're funny huh?" Finn smirks at me.

"Stop smirking at me like that." I chuckle.

Finn just half-smirk at me and kind of teasing me. I chuckle and cover his face with my hand then turn my face to the tv and eat my popcorn.

"You can watch that upstairs." Finn says to me.

"And why?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"A week I slept alone in that hotel room." Finn says to me.

"I slept in kids's room and cuddle with them." I grin at him.

"So you like this now? Playing it cool?" Finn raises his eyebrows at me and chuckles.

"Like what?" I chuckle.

"Come on, go to upstairs." Finn begged at me.

"No, I dont want to." I shake my head.

"Maddy!" Finn groan.

"Ssshhh. You may wake up the others." I said to him and cover his mouth with my hand.

Finn push my hand away slowly and place my hand around his shoulder then smirk at me. "You know what? You are the one that I missed the most." Finn smirks at me.

"Because you cant disturb me for a week." I smirk back at him.

"Yeah I cant kiss you over skype." Finn smirks at me.

"And what do you want now, daddy?"

"Your dad is in Lima." Finn chuckles.

"I know that." I chuckle.

Finn is crazy sometimes and I know that but sometimes is the thing that I love the most about him. He just places my hands on his shoulder until he pull me closer to him and he start kissing me until I lay my body on the sofa and he is ontop of me and we're kind of having make out.

"Wait. What if the kids see us? No." I shake my head and stops him.

"One more five minutes please." Finn exhales.

"I'm sleepy." I simply said and push his body away and turn off the tv then walk upstairs.

"Got ya!" Finn chuckles and hugs me from behind.

"Finn, you drunk?" I turn my face at him.

"Nope. I just miss you." Finn simply said to me.

"I miss you too." I smile at him.