Chapter 52

"You okay? You just being quiet since one hour ago." Kurt raises his eyebrows at me.

I'm back to New York and it's been three days I'm here and I'm still cant get Finn out of my mind. I really want to call him but I cant. So I called Kurt instead and ask him to meet me in Time Square since I dont have any place to go here.

I'm sad and lost. Or maybe I'm devastated. Finn and I were engaged and things made us so hard to move on ot maybe only for me. Not for Finn since he has Rachel with him.

"Hey, you asked me to have coffee with you but you just being quiet since an hour ago." Kurt says to me.

"I'm sorry, Kurt." I let out a sigh.

"What happened? You didnt wearing your ring." Kurt frowns at me.

Yeah I havent tell him yet that I broke up with Finn. I just dont know to tell him. I even cant get through that.

"I broke up with Finn." I said to Kurt.

"Okay that's not funny." Kurt rolls his eyes.

"Kurt, I'm serious." I start sobbing. "Finn cheated with Rachel and I-I just found out one day before I went back here and I cant get through that."

"Wait what? Why you tell me now?" Kurt frowns at me.

I wipe my tears away and turn my face at him. "I dont know how to tell you okay. I just found out those prove. Those texts and I was really stupid to said that it was over and I left him and gave that ring back to him."

"How'd you did that?" Kurt frowns at me.

"I dont know. It was really hurt me. I mean, the way I broke up with Aaron or Sam wasnt really hurt because I didnt love them as much as I love Finn. We were engaged, Kurt and if we cant keep faith in our relationship then what about in our marriage?" I half-smiled.

"I'm really sorry for that." Kurt half-smiled back at me and hold my hand.

"It's okay." I nodded. "I just cant get him out of my mind." I sigh.

"Look, I swear. I didnt know about that but Rachel has a boyfriend and her boyfriend is totally a jerk and I dont like him and she is like slutty barbie now. If you look at her make up and her hair, it's like a pornstar but I didnt know that she backstabbing you with Finn." Kurt says to me.

"And you can live there?" I ask Kurt.

"Well, I spent most of my time in college and when you asked me to go out to meet up, I'm really happy. Dont worry, I'm here and you're not alone." Kurt smiles at me.

"Thanks, Kurt." I half-smiled at him.

"Hey, Kurt what are you doing here? Oh hey, Madison." Rachel smiles at us with a guy next to her.

"I'm talking to my new roommates." Kurt grins at her.

"Wait what?" Rachel frowns.

"Kurt?" I frown.

"I'm moving out with Madison. She lives in Manhattan and I can work and go to my colleger easier. Besides I dont want to live with someone who broke my brother's relationship." Kurt glares at Rachel. "I told you many times to back off, Rachel. And why dont you understand that?"

"What? I-I dont-I dont understand." Rachel frowns.

"What happened here?" That guy asked.

"Ask your slutty barbie what happened." Kurt simply said and stand up from his seat. "Come on, Maddy." Kurt takes my hand and walk lead me.

"Kurt, that was really rude." I said to Kurt as we walk together.

"I meant it what I said. I cant stay longer stay in an apartment with her especially since she won that Winter Showcase and she become a diva and her boyfriend went out from the bed naked and place his bare ass on my flea market chair. I love you and Finn. And I want you both to be together okay. Finn changed to be a better person because of you even though sometimes he can still do stupid things but he changed." Kurt says to me.