John Lennon#1

"Ohh yes right there, Johnny oh." You moan. "Your so tight, Y/n." John moan, this was your first time having sex, he started by kissing your neck, leaving hickeys too. Then took your clothes off you were fully naked, then it was your turn to kiss him neck and leaving hickeys too,Last you took off his clothes.

He now was thrusting even faster than before hitting your G-spot repeatedly, "John I'm gonna cum." "Not yet babe hold it a little more." He stop thrusting you and you were confused why he stop when you were about to cum.

John sits in the middle of the bed and then smirk "Ride me love." And you smirk and obey, you start teasing him by going very slow to kiss, he growl and grab your waist and push you down. "Enough teasing me love would you?" You giggle and start bouncing him and he started to moan a mess.

"Damn Y/n, you're so tight." You moan and start kissing his neck and leaving bite marks and he bite his lip and grabs your boobs, pinching your nipples and gosh you love it when you do that. "Baby I'm gonna cum!" You moan out loud. "Same babe." He moan out loud too. A few more bounces and both of you guys cum and lay in the bed, while panting and breathing fast.

"Wow that was amazing Y/n." John said "Yeah it was." You said. You guys then kiss tenderly and cuddle and slept.