Jim Morrison#4

{This request is from JoePerrysBrat I know I'm very late but you know why. Anyhow let's begin}

Jim and I are now married. We married in Paris, but there was some problems. First my parents didn't want me to marry him because they thought he's "just using you for your body" or "he's no good for you." I ignored them, they're wrong about Jim. I know he loves me very much and I also do.

Today Jim and I are in our honeymoon, just sitting in the couch hugging each other while watching tv. We were watching a movie just the two of us while eating our favorite snacks and drinks. When the movie was over, Jim turned off the tv and we both stretched our muscles. I checked the time and it was 11:00 which it still not late.

"How was the movie Kayla?" Jim ask. "It was beautiful especially when the guy wrote a romantic poem for his girlfriend." Kayla smile and lay down in the couch again. "Speaking of the poem, I wrote something for you babe." He give you a piece of paper and you grab it and the tittle says "Love her madly." You read it and smile widely. "Jim this is beautiful, I love it." You squeal and hug him. He chuckles and hugs you back. "I wrote this when I proposed you and that'll be about 3 months ago. I wanted to give you a present for making me the truly happiest man in the world." Kayla blushes and kisses him and he kisses you back.

He pushes you softy until you lay down on the couch. He kisses your cheek to your neck which Kayla moan softly and Jim chuckles softly. He took out your shirt and bra leaving you shirtless, he look at your chest to your stomach. "You're beautiful never forget that." You smile and pulled him for a kiss. Kayla starts to take out his shirt leaving him shirtless and kisses his neck to his stomach. "You're beautiful also." He smiles and starts kissing your neck to your chest. He licks your left nipple which you sigh from the pleasure he's giving and does the same thing with the right nipple.

He grinds of you which you gasp slightly feeling his member hard. "Stop teasing Jim and make love to me!" You groan. He grins and says "As you wish." He took out your short and he unbuckle his pants and you see his member hit his stomach. He finds you staring at it and smirks. "Like what you see love?" You nodded and you spread your legs apart which he growls seeing the nice pussy he misses. He grab his dick and puts it inside your pussy. You gasp, it's been a months since you two last made love. He lets you adjust until you say so. "I'm ready Jim." He nods and pushes all the way and you groan. God how you miss this feeling.

He kisses your cheek and goes on a slow pace wanting to show his love to you. Each pace he's gives you kisses in your neck, cheek, lips and boobs. "Mmm Jimmm." You moan softly. "Oh Kayla." He moans too. He start quickens his pace which you start moaning louder. "Ohh Jim, yes right there harder!!" He's thrust harder and you start scratching his back which he hissed by the pain.

All the moans, and noise from the sound of your bodies making love to you. You feel Jim's cock twitch he's almost reaching his high and you feel the same feeling you felt when you first made love to him. You're almost going to cum. With few more powerful thrusts of Jim you scream his name and cum, Jim not far behind yelled your name and releases and lays on top of you. Hearing each other heart beat and panting. You play with his curly hair and kiss his forehead. "I love you Kayla, never forget that." Jim said while panting. "I love you too Jim, never forget that also." He kiss you and you kiss him back.

Best honeymoon ever you thought. It was indeed even Jim thought of that. Especially when he married his love of his life.