Jimi Hendrix#2

"Blackie!"
"Dirty!"
"Big red lips!"
"N*****!"

Jimi opens the door and takes out his shoes on the doorway and heads upstairs and slams the door and began to tear up. "I'm just a human..." He sobs. Lately your husband has been target with racism, people didn't want his music to play on the radio or tv. Of course his bandmates defend him when people began to insult him. It looks like he just shrugs it off and doesn't care, but he is a human after all... He has feelings too.

"Jimi, honey?" You call him as you tried to open the door. "Go away!" He yells as he sobs harder. It broke your heart, seeing your love of your life, suffering. "I'm not going away, open the door please." Tears fell from your eyes as you keep knocking. "Please Y/n, I want to be alone for a while..." You sigh and wipe the tears away. "Ok honey, I'm going to be in the living room then." You head downstairs and head to the living room and sat on the couch. You look at the coffee table and see letter from the people who is insulting him because of his skin color.

You grab all of them rip them to pieces and throw to the garbage. "Enough is enough!" Since you are writer, you decided to write a letter to everyone and it says;

"Dear assholes,
Now I don't care if they refuse to publish this on the news, but stop insulting MY HUSBAND. Jimi Hendrix is a wonderful, lovable person and all of you are making him want to quit. Oh that's you what want? Guess what, he's not going to quit. Especially from racist assholes like you. If I get another lousy, racist letters or see anyone insulting my HUSBAND again... I will beat you up real, real BAD!"

Sincerely, the used to be nice girl Y/n!
P.S no it's not a threat, it's a PROMISE!"

You grab an envelope and send it to your work place and pray they'll put it on the newspaper or something. If they don't, you'll speak out then. Your thoughts were interrupted by Jimi's footstep and you see him slowly heading downstairs with his puffy eyes. "My baby." You get up and hug him tightly. He hugs you back and cries softly. "I love you, and I would always honey. Forever and ever." He hugs you tightly and sobs again. "I'm just a human." You pulled away and grab his both cheeks. "Of course you are, yes you are black. But that doesn't mean shit. You are this incredible, lovable, smart, amazing man I have ever met. I fell in love for who you are, I could care less about your skin. Darling, my love, my sweet baby... black is beautiful. Don't you ever feel ashamed of your skin color. Everyone is beautiful in their own way."

He form a small smile and dries his tears "Thank you Y/n. Baby girl, I love you so damn much. You are beautiful as well." You smile and kiss him softly. He wraps his arms around your waist and deepen the kiss. He slowly makes you walk backwards and you lay in the couch as you two still kiss with full of love and passionately. "Jimi." You said as you two pull away for a minute. "Yeah?" "Let's make a baby yeah?" He smiles big and kisses your nose "I'll definitely want to be the father of your baby." "Our baby." You correct him.

"Well you know what I mean." You chuckle and kiss his cheek "I know." He chuckle as well and the two of you made love on that day. Three years later, even without Jimi, you two had a beautiful daughter that you both named "Hope Hendrix." Why hope? Because one day we would all be treated equally regardless of gender, religion or race. Never lose hope.❤️