Jim Morrison#6

"I should of listen to my parents, but no I was so fucking blind!" You yell while packing your things. "Baby relax, it was just a fling. She didn't mean nothing to me." Jim tried to hug you, but you push him away. "She doesn't mean nothing to you, but you fuck with her still. I'm tired being treated like shit, you don't love me anymore you're just using me." He grab your shoulders, making you look at him "Now don't say that Y/n! I love you with all of my heart and you know that!" "If you love me so much, then you should stop fucking that bitch!" He groans and says "I can't help it, she teases and you know how I get?!"

"That's doesn't mean shit Jim!" He just sighs and tries to reason you "Look I promise I wouldn't fuck her or anyone. Just relax ok?" You close your suitcase "Don't give me that bullshit Jim. Until you let all of those whores for good, I'm not coming back. Don't even look for me!" You start walking away and Jim follow you "Come on Y/n, let's give it a try!" "I already give you too many chances." As you almost leave the house, he grab you and push you to the couch "What the hell Jim?!" "You're not going anywhere ok?! I love you and I'm sorry!"

"That's not enough, I just want to be alone for a while." "Then I'll leave you alone, but don't leave me." You stand up and caress his cheek "I'm not leaving you. I love you, but I just need a break. I just want you to stop having a fling with them and I'll come back. It's like a punishment." He sighs sadly and kisses your hands "B- but I'm going to miss you." You kiss his cheek "I'm going to miss you too, just prove to me that if you really love me... then you would stop ok?" He sighs and nods.

You grab your suitcase and exit the house, leaving Jim alone and guilt.