Johnny Rotten#3 (Part two)

{This is still the same topic of my last chapter, this is part two though}

"You're pregnant?!" Nancy exclaim. "Yes I am." Sid just look at you, shock. "How the hell you got pregnant, are you sure he's the father?" You glare at him but answer "We didn't use condom for like a month and yes I'm fucking sure he's the father, I'm not a whore you know." He stood up and look out the window. "Come on Sid, why would you even say that? 'Are you sure he's the father' you know damn well she's not a slut." She said sounding kinda pissed. You just shook your head, "What am I going to do?" You said while rubbing your forehead. "I honestly don't know." Nancy said.

It was silence for a moment until Sid spoke. "How did Rotten react?" "I don't know, we were arguing and I told him I'm pregnant and left. Not even letting him react." You sigh. He nodded understanding. "When did you find out that you're pregnant though?" Question Nancy. "Three weeks ago." She nodded and Sid sighs.

"Well you have to talk to Rotten, so you guys handle about the pregnancy thing." You shook your head and Nancy sighs "Look Y/n you got too, hell that kid of yours will ask who's the dad anyway." "But what if he doesn't want the kid, now what I'm going to do? I'm only 18 for fuck sakes!" You scream out of frustration and Sid cover his ears. "Well if he doesn't want the kid, then keep it. I wouldn't let you do abortion but if you want to put adoption... Then I'm ok with it." Nancy said seriously. You sigh but nodded.

"Alright I'll talk to Johnny then, I'm just scare." Sid just chuckles, "Don't worry, if he'll hurt you or anything like that I'll kick his arse." You chuckle but grin. "Thanks Sid, even though your a pain in the ass." "Can't disagree with you." Nancy laugh. "What's that suppose to mean?" Sid growls. We both just laugh loud like little kids and Sid just frowns but eventually joins in.