Jim Morrison#7

"Paris?" You question your four and a half year boyfriend Jim. "Yes, as in France!" He said excitedly as he hold your both hands, you frown at the thought and sigh. Jim notices it and caress your cheek. "Don't you want to go Paris?" "I do, but not like this." Jim give you a confused look and said "Y/n we barely can spend time together without being mobbed by fans, plus we can start a new life there." You're shock of what he is saying "New life?" You said to yourself. "But what about the band Jim? You can't just throw your hard work like a piece of garbage!" By now you start raising your voice, which you barely do that.

"I'm not throwing it away, I'll still be in contact with Ray and the others. I just want to start a new life with you babe." As he give you the biggest smile like a little kid who got candy for free. "Something is up, Jim wouldn't just quit his music career like that." You crossed your arms and look at him serious. "Jim I know you since high school, I want to know why you want to leave like that." Jim chuckles and pulls you close to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I told you, I want to start a new life with you." "Don't lie to me Jim, the truth now!" He pushes you away and starts yelling at you "Fine you want to the damn truth?! I don't want this life anymore. I'm tired of writing songs every single day, I'm tired of being mobbed everywhere. I just want a normal life with my fucking girlfriend!"

"You thought you'll have a normal life if you got famous?! You thought being famous will be quiet and peaceful?!" You yell at him back. "But I deserve to have a quiet life! I'm constantly being pressure to make new songs, ideas for an album, perform everywhere and being interview every single fucking day!" He looks out the window to cool down a bit. You stood quiet a bit, and composed yourself to say something without triggering him. You took a deep breath "If you can't handle stress, you can't handle success." He tenses a bit and sighs "I can't anymore... I just want to relax, for once." You walk towards him and hug him from behind.

"I know you do love, we all do." As you kiss the back of his neck. He turns around and hugs you tightly and kisses your hair. The two of you stood like this for a while and when a minute pass, you pull away softly and smile "We can go to Paris, but just to take a break from this famous life. The group should go with us, after all they're part of the band. They need a break too babe, I need a break too." He nods and you smile sweetly. "Alright so, we'll go to Paris for two months only ok?" Jim grins and grabs you by your waist and spins you around, making you laugh. "This is great, thank you Y/n. I love you so much!" As he kisses you everywhere "I love you too, just promise to never leave your career ok?" "I promise." And Jim pulls you for a kiss.