Ian Gillian#1 {Requested}

{It's been a long time since I last updated, sorry for long ass wait. This request is for @Hammerofthegods4, I hope you enjoy!}

"You're overreacting!" Ian said he runs a hand on his hair, frustrated. "I'm overreacting?! All those girls were literally all over you, they began hugging you, touching you, almost kissing your lips and you didn't do anything about it!" "Well I can't push women cause then they'll think I'm a women beater!" He began to raised his voice. "Pushing is not hitting Ian. You know what there's no point in arguing." You said as you took a deep breath to calm yourself. He sighs and agree "You're right, there really isn't."

Y/n grab her purse with her keys on her hand "That's why I'm leaving you." You began to walk to the door until Ian catch up to you and grab your arm "You're not leaving me!" You struggle to get off his grip "Yes I am. Let me go!" You yelp when he carry you and start heading upstairs to bedroom you two share. "Ian let me go, I'm seriously!" He opens the bedroom door and lock it when you two got in and drop you to the bed. You were about to get up, but he push you back to the bed, holding both of your hands to stay.

"Ian let go off me, you don't own me!" He growls "And that's where you're wrong. I do own you, you are mine and mine only. Nobody else, you're my girl. MINE!" He takes off his shirt and you try to sit up, but he pushes you back. You look at him and see his eyes aren't fill with anger, but with lust. You gasp when he rips your shirt off "Don't you even think to cover yourself or your punishment will get worst." You obey his rule and he unclip your bra, exposing your breasts. "This." He began to say as he cups both of your tits. "Are mine."

He removes your shorts and now you're wearing nothing but your panties. "Those lacy panties look lovely, but you don't need them now." He rips them off as well "I bought those!" "I'll buy you another one!" He slaps your pussy making you whimper, he smirks and starts playing with your folds. You softly moan and hold both of his shoulders "Look at you, I'm barely touching you and you're already wet. No one can get you this wet like me right?" You nod and he lightly slap you making you gasp, sure he can be wild in bed but not like this. Then again, you're not complaining.

"Use your words. No one else can make you this wet like me right?" As he thrust a finger in your clit. You hiss "No, no one." He adds another finger, stretching you. "Oh fuck!" He moves his hand to your neck and tightly grips it, but not too hard. "Good girls don't use that language. You need punishment." He flips you, now you're in a doggy style and he smacks your ass. You hiss "Count up to ten." He ordered and smack you again. "One." You whimper out. Smack! "Two!" Smack! "Three!" Smack! "Four!" Smack! "Five!" Smack, smack, smack! "Six, seven, eight!" You can feel your ass getting sore and you began to cry a bit. Smack! "Nine!" SMACK! "TEN!" You began to cry and he massages your ass and start kissing the back of your neck to your cheek "Shh, don't cry darling. It's all over now." He begins to positing himself at your entrance and slowly enter you. You gasp as he slide all the way in and let you adjust his size.

He stay like that for a moment and slowly start thrusting in you. You softly moan and you grip the bed sheets "Oh Ian." You moan out. He hisses and kisses your shoulders "You're so tight on me love." He starts moving faster and harder "Oh my god, Ian!" You moan as you could feel your pussy throbbing. "Yeah you like that?" He ask as he grab a handful on your hair and tug it making you look at him in the eyes "You like when I fuck you this hard?" "Yes, yes I do!" He smirks and switches position now you're in a good ol' missionary position. He moves both of your legs to his shoulders feeling him more deeper than ever.

"Oh god, right there Ian!" He groans as he starts sucking one of your tits and the another one massaging it. You tug his hair knowing that he likes it. He groans and kisses you hard, but passionately. "No man can ever satisfying you like this, this pussy belongs to me!" He starts slamming you like crazy and you scream his name. "Yeah, scream my name. Let everyone know who's giving you this much pleasure." "Ian, Ian, IAN!" You came all over his dick and quiver making Ian smirk. "See, that's how good I am darling." His thrust start becoming sloppy and you wrap your legs around his waist "Fuck, cum inside me!" As soon you said that he came inside you deep, filling you all up. He groans as he thrust one last time and pull out and pull you to his chest as he kiss your forehead.

"You're right, I could of push them. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. Forgive me?" You smile and kiss his cheek. "Of course I forgive you, I couldn't stay mad at you forever." He smiles and kisses your lips softly and you gladly kiss him back. You both pulled away for air "I can never leave you, I'll do anything to keep you forever with me darling." You smile and wrap your legs around his legs and he wrap his arms around your waist. Slowly you two falling asleep in each other's arms.