Jim Morrison#3

"Could you pass me the pasta, Jim?" Kayla's mom said. "Here you go." Jim you're boyfriend said. He handed the pasta to your mother and she smile "Thank you Jim, you're very kind. I may have judge you at first but when Kayla show me that you're a good person and you love her dearly and she does too, I knew you make my daughter happy and I'm happy about it." Jim smile and you too and he kiss your cheek and you lightly by it.

{After Dinner}

"Thank you mom, you're food was good as ever. " Kayla said to her mother. She smile and went to the sink to wash dishes. "Thank you honey, now you two run along and have fun while I do the dishes." You both nodded and went upstair in Kayla's old room. "You're mom is very nice, Kayla. By the way where's your dad?" Jim ask. "I know she is and my dad is at working he'll come in a few minutes. Jim smirk and grab you by the waist and push you to the bed softly and start kissing your neck and you moan softly.

"Jim not...now." You moan out softly. Jim look at you, his eyes were gorgeous you thought, his eyes full with lust and started kissing you again in your neck. "But I need you baby, I need you since the morning." He said between kisses. "Jim we can't do it here!" You whisper loud. He stop and look at you again and grin "Well why not, your mom did say to have some fun." He growl softly. You blush and try to push him away "She didn't meant that kind of fun, now get off." Kayla said while trying to push him. He grin and kiss you on the lips.

You moan softly he was kissing you hard and he wonder his hands around your body. He started to grind and you did also Jim chuckle because of it "I thought you said we can't do it." Kayla roll her eyes playfully and said "Just shut up and let's finish this quick." Jim smirk and started to take off your short and then his jeans. As soon he finish he tease a bit by rubbing your clit and you bite your lip from not moaning. "You like it babe?" Jim said sexually. You nodded your head still biting your lip from preventing moaning. He then started to eat you out and you grab his hair trying so hard not to moan loud. "Ohh, Jim. Yes like that." You moan out softly. He then look at you and give you peck on the cheek and slowly thrust in you and you groan.

He started thrusting you slowly and you grab the sheet by not moaning loud, praying that your mom doesn't hears the bed squeaks because of Jim thrusts. "Jim, please. Go deeper." Kayla moan out. Jim thrust deeper hitting your G- spot repeatedly. "Ahh, yes Jim right there don't stop." You grab him by his shoulder and he rubs your breasts and you moan a little too loud. "Shhh you have to be quiet babe." Jim said.

You nodded while biting your lip from not moaning. "Ohh Jim, you're so big. I need more baby." You moan out. Jim smirk and grab you by your butt and you felt the wall hit your back. "Now I could move more and you could moan as loud you want. I'll promise your mother or your father if he's here already wouldn't hear you ok?" You nodded and you kiss him and he kiss back. He then cover your mouth with his hand and starts thrusting even deeper and faster.

"Mmhmm, mmmmm!!" You moan loud and he starts going even faster, you start scratching his back and he hiss by the pain. "Kayla your dad is here!" You heard your mother yell downstairs. You remove his hand "Jim ahh, we have to go, Ohhh Jim. My dad mmmm came." You moan kinda loud. "Not until you cum." "Ohhhhh Jim, I'm so close." You moan out. "Me too." He moan too. A few more thrusts and you both cum. He put you down and you started to put in your clothes and he does the same. "We should do this often, Jim." You grin. Jim chuckle and hold your hand and went downstairs to see your father.

{Hello peeps I'm back. This is for JoePerrysBrat she request this one shot, I know I was hella late but I hope you enjoy it.}