David Bowie#4

This request is from IvyDex1 sorry I took long darling.

"Mm David." Ivy whimper as he softly sucks your neck. Ivy grabs his face and kiss him rough, but passionately. He then kisses her shoulders making her sigh in pleasure, he then slides his hand inside her shirt and she quickly push him off, looking her confused.

"Did, did I do something wrong?" David asked. She shook your head "Then what's wrong?" She look at him but then look at the floor, blushing. "I'm um... a virgin." "Oh." You two stay quiet for a while until he lifts up your chin and he smiles warmly. "It's ok, we don't have to do it if you don't want too. I don't force anyone who doesn't want to do it, I respect women choices." "I mean I do want to do it, but I'm shy." She blush again.

"Of what?" He ask. "Well I sometimes think I don't have the body that men like. I'm always insecure about myself." He holds her hands and kisses it, making her blush madly. He chuckles and say "Love, you have the most gorgeous body. I love your curves, legs and your breasts. I love everything about you darling, I love you." You smile and hug him. He hugs you back and then says "So do you want me to be your first?" Ivy looks at him and say "Yes."

He kisses her cheek and starts kissing her lips, she kisses back and slowly David pushes her in the bed and starts taking of her shirt. When he did Ivy covers herself while a blush is forming on her cheeks, he grabs her arm and move it aside "Don't. You're beautiful." She smiles and sat up in the bed and took of her bra, exposing her breasts. David look at them and touches them "They look lovely and feels lovely." She lays again and David takes out her pants and her panties. She's fully exposed and now it's David turn.

David takes out his shirt, pants and boxers. Ivy's eyes widen when she see his dick. "Is it even gonna fit?" She said to herself. David looks at her and chuckles making her look away. "Trust me love, it's gonna fit." She blushes harder and he kisses her cheek. "David can you put a condom please?" Ivy ask. "Oh yeah, right." He reach through his drawers and pulls out for a condom, he rips the little bag and puts it on. He position himself and kisses her nose and he slowly enters her.

She gasped and hold his arm, she whimpers and he stops. "Are you ok?" "Yes, it just hurts." He kisses her tears "Don't worry baby, you'll soon feel pleasure, just tell me when you're ready." She nods and then she tells him to go and he went further inside and starts moving slowly. At first it hurt but then it was replace by pleasure.

"Ohh David." Ivy moan softly. "Ivy." He moaned. He starts moving a little bit faster and deeper, hitting her g-spot she moan loud and wraps her legs around his waist. "David please go faster and deeper." She kiss his shoulder. He went faster and deeper, making her moan loud and she's start scratching his arms. "I love you darling." "I love you too." They kiss and both moan in each other mouth.

A few more thrust Ivy start feeling weird, her first orgasm. She's close. "David I think I'm gonna cum. Fuck." "S-same here." Ivy scream his name and came, soon after David came. He lays next to her and remove the condom. David gets the cover and covers her and himself.

"Th-that was amazing." "You're amazing." Bowie said. You blush but smile. He smiles back and kiss her forehead. They both hug each other and fall asleep holding each other arms.