Chapter 9 - Well I passed with a 4.0

Oh god. Oh god. Breathe Leah. I'm wiping my sweaty palms on my shorts. I'm taking deep breaths. I have my pencils. I'm all set. I watched as my professor walked along, and passed out the exams. "You will have two hours to complete this. Your grades will be posted by the end of the day tomorrow."

"Relax babe, you know you passed with a 4.0. We'll be free soon." Hunter laughed.

"You laugh; don't forget you're teaching the future generations below us."

That stopped him, "Oh not fare." He came at me, hands posed to tickle me. I squirted through the house laughing.

Grades were in. I passed with flying colors. A sigh of relief escaped from my lips. Hunter smiled, "Well look at that, we did it." He leaned in kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him. "Now just pass your license test, and you're all set."

I nodded, "Yeah. That will be easy enough."

Hunter smirked, "Hmm maybe you should have a refresher on the anatomy of a fine specimen." He winked at me. I blushed biting my lip. "Oh I'm making my girlfriend blush. This could be quite fun." He picked me up, placing me over his shoulder. He carried me upstairs to our bedroom. He shut the door behind him using his foot.

Carefully he laid me down on the bed, and hovered above me. I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach. I grinned unable to contain the excitement that was coursing through every inch of my body. "Oh Ms. Clearwater, I do believe I have you in a very nice position." I turned bright red. He chuckled, and kissed my forehead, "Absolutely beautiful in every aspect." I closed my eyes relaxing. He was a gentleman, and I couldn't have been any luckier to have found him. Slowly he leaned back up, straddling me. He looked down at me, pulling his shirt off over his head, and tossing it to the floor. Hunter stayed in shape. He had a beautiful body. His abs were tight, and delicious. He never took his eyes off me. Those blue eyes of his, spoke to me without him saying a word.

I couldn't help but, blush a deep red, and that just made him grin even more. He leaned down slowly, kissing me softly. His breath was warm, and had me flustered. "Well now," He slowly undid the top button to my shirt. "One," I was dying. I swore I was just going to combust from the pure excitement. The rush was amazing. This man, my future husband could do this. He whispered placing a kiss just under my earlobe on my neck, "Two." Another button popped out of the hole it was in, securing my shirt. My breathing stuttered. "Three," I slid my hand up to his hair gently running my fingers through it. "Four," I could feel him smile against my neck. Then he was at my navel, "Five." The shirt slowly slid across my skin as he gently pushed it off my stomach. He started kissing again; working is way down my neck. I kept my fingers in his hair. He kissed along my collarbone. Slowly he slid my bra strap off, and kissed along my shoulder. "You're very quiet, are you ok?" he spoke softly. I pulled him back up to me, kissing him with intensity.

I started to sit up, and be backed up allowing me space. I slipped out of my shirt. I slowly reached around, undoing each fastener on my bra. I slid out of it, and let it fall to the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my bare chest against his. He pushed us back on the bed carefully kissing me. His fingers were entwined in my hair. Slowly our mouths did a rhythmic dance with one another; our tongues collided with one another. His breathing became heavier; mine became quicker in short spurts. Our hearts were thumping louder, than they ever had. Something about this moment, right now just felt too right. I ran my leg up and down against his, my body was tense with excitement, but my mind was beyond relaxed. It had found a longue chair, and just sat down sipping a cool drink.

Slowly he slid his hand down to the button on my shorts. Gently he tugged, popping it free. He pulled back looking at me, "May I?" I nodded. Slowly he slid them off, and dropped them on the floor. I laid there in just panties. Hunter came back up and kissed me again, continuing the dance with our tongues. He worked his jeans off, and kicked them to the floor to join mine. He held me close, and softly whispered in my ear, "I want you. I want to make love to you."

I smiled whispering back, "Then do it."

He smiled and kissed along my neck, his hands slowly caressing every inch of my body. He hooked his thumb just under the elastic of my panties and slid them off, I smiled. He removed his boxers and lied down again with me.

He started to caress my body again. Soft kisses were planted all over. I tried to not squirm but it was impossible. "Ticklish, I like this."

I laughed, "Not fare to tease."

He smirked, "Who said I'm teasing. Maybe I'm just trying to build the excitement for later." He continued kissing my body. "Turn over for me please."

I opened my eyes, "Huh?"

He smiled, "Relax, turn over on your stomach. I think you deserve a massage."

I did as he asked. He grabbed some oil, pouring some into his palms, and then started rubbing my back. He leaned down kissing my shoulders, "You smell amazing, lavender?"

I smiled, "You know it."

He smiled, and kissed down my back. He carefully moved, and I rolled onto my back. He smiled running his fingers gently over my chest, and over my abdomen, "So," I leaned up kissing him, and pulled him towards me.

Hunter moved carefully. He leaned down kissing me again. He lined up with me perfectly. Hunter was gentle. A rush coursed through me. He held me carefully, moving slowly. With each movement, it felts like jolts of electricity hit me. "Oh my god Hunter."

He kissed me, "Mmm Leah."

Our bodies moved with one another. We were in perfect sync. The intensity was building, but it didn't slow Hunter down. His body craved mine, and my body consumed his. Finally the peak was met. My back arched off the bed, and he held me close, kissing my forehead. "That was absolutely beautiful."

I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. He untangled me from him, and went to the bathroom. I laid there relaxing, and he returned.

"A hot shower awaits us." He scooped me up, and carried me in.

It had been three months, and I was licensed as a nurse in the state of Washington. I landed a job at Olympic Medical Center here in Port Angeles. I was working in the emergency room. It was fast paced, and I liked it. I worked on the books at the bookstore still. Brendan wouldn't let me quit. Brenna was head manager now. Brendan was looking to retire, and wanted to sell the business to me. I was nervous about it. He laughed, and said, "I will sell it to you for 1.00" I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. So I was the owner of a bookstore. Hunter continued to rent out the boat. Jacob was helping out now. He was running the boat. Things were balanced perfectly. Everyone was happy. Hunter was starting his first year of teaching. We were falling into life perfectly. Life was amazing.