**Authors note**

I'm really sorry I haven't written in a while. It's been a busy few days because of thanksgiving and I've been having massive writers block and I hate it. I meant to update last week but I couldn't think of anything! But whatever. You don't want to hear about that.

The main reason I'm writing this is because I would like to inform everyone about cameos. I've added a few before. Mikayla in the first chapter, the girl who gave Phil directions to the store in the second, and more recently, Lizzy in the last chapter!

So I'm just saying now, if any of my... what is it so far... five? Readers want to have a cameo in the story, please feel free to private message me where you want to be, who you want to talk to, what your name is, and what you want to do. I can't really make you a BIG character but I will try to fit you in like I did with the others I have already done. (Obviously, I can only do this while the writing is still in process. So when it's finished, you won't get a cameo in this one, but maybe in some of my future works)

Thanks so much to the few people who have been reading this so far. I'm having an absolute blast writing it but I definitely can't take all the credit for it ^-^

I promise I'll write more

xoxo

-Athena