Chapter 5

Chapter 5

As I walked across the street away from the bus stop to my house, I realized that Gia's car was there. "Why would she be here, she should be with my mom... unless," I quickly whispered under my breath while running into the house.

"MOM!" I yelled once I entered the house. "Mija, your mom is at work. But we got some news to tell you. Here, sit down." Gia said while patting the sofa.

"Because of what your mom did to Marie that night, she might have to stay with me for a little longer till the case gets figured out and closed. So that means no Christmas with your mom this year. I'm sorry hunny."

"U-uh ok "I choked out.

I slowly walked to my room while my father was letting Gia out of the house. I was trying my best to hold back unwanted tears and tried to swallow this lump in my throat that always come when I start to cry.

Why did I have to be what I am today? I'm just a screw up, first I let a boy that I liked a lot use me, and it's all my fault that my family can't see my mom or even have her for Christmas. What's wrong with me? why did I grow up to be what I am today?

******

It was the first week of Christmas vacation, and I finally started to settled down. Although, once Christmas came, all the weight came back on my shoulders. And to top it all, my family makes me feel like it was turely my fault. Now, they completely hate me. They didn't want to help my family and they started talking behind my family's back. To be honest, it hurt because I thought I could trust them to help us. But when times get rough and we need help, they all just turn thier back on us.

"What a great family I have," I told myself. "What a great family."

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter so if it Dosent seem like what the book is just trust me it's gonna add up to when it gets to the real main ideas but thank you so much please remember to tell people that have watt pad about this book!!