Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"That's all you ever do now. You push away the people that love you and want to help you. You're not the mother I know or....use to know." I told her as I held back the tears that were threatening to fall.

It all started the day my aunt died right in front of my mother in the hospital. Her hand was locked with my mother's. The event hit everyone so hard, especially my her and my grandmother. Soon, grandma went into depression and eventually died.

My mom drinks in anger and abuses my younger sister Marie and I, Taylor, every other day. She screams, "Why me, god? Why her? You could've taken my life, it's not that important!"

Then one day, my father caught my mom abusing Marie and called the cops to get her.

"You haven't seen the last of me Ray!!!" My mother yelled while being pushed into the cop car.

"Come on girls, off to bed." my father whispered while pushed us into the house, with a single tear running down his cheek. As I swept the blanket onto my sister for bed, I could hear my dad sobbing in the living room. As I went to take a peek into the room, he was sobbing on the carpet floor while holding a empty beer bottle.

"Daddy, are you ok?" I asked

"Why, yes princess. I'm just worried," he said while wiping a tear off his face.

"About what?"

"We might never see mommy again." father said as he started to cry back onto the floor.

I started to cry while slowly picking myself off the ground. I quickly ran back into my room and smacked my head down into my pillow and weeped. "It's all my fault my dad is crying. It's all my fault that Marie and I may never have are mother again. IT'S ALL MY FAULT"! I yelled as I sobbed into my pillow. Soon, I cried myself  to sleep.

Thank you so much for reading this I hope you guys like it this is my first time writing a story so I hope you enjoy I well write a new chapter when I get the chance or probably do it every other day but I hope you like it thank you ^•^