Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It was very hot outside today so my family and I decided to go to corpus cristobalite today.we first stopped to get food at mcdonalds and went straight on the road to corpus what a very beautiful day to spend at the beach with my family and my grandpa was finally gone so my summer took a turn to the best summer ever.

*****

Once we got there I walked through the sand down to a nice empty spot right in front of the ocean, the waves were beautiful somewhat clear water splashing towards each other the air filled salt smelling water it was beautiful but strange not a lot of people were out yet but soon all the cute guys were gonna start coming out and I'll see them shirt less haha I'm so weird I thought to myself.

It was about 1 hour later and everybody started to come out guys/girls running with kids surfing running to the water and having water gun fights splashing the water at each other laughing, wish my family was like that all we were Doug was eating swimming eating while feeding the seagulls and then going back to the water. I never wanted to leave it's like I belong here I love to swim and especially eat seafood,one of my favorite restaurants there is mint dicks and omg it's delicious and every time I go I always get a little hermit crabs there do adorable but hurt when they pinch you ouch.

It was sundown and it was time to go I got a lot of sand dollars, my hermit crab and one more thing, I was golden tan while everyone else was just plain burnt red while we started to get I. The car I was screaming

"I LIVE WITH MY FABULOUS LOBSTER FAMILY".

"Shut up taylor" my dad said climbing in the car.

Today was a wonderful day I soon hope we come back I thought

while soon falling asleep.

Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I seriously love going to corpus Christi since I live right here in San Antonio were do you like to go??