Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Today was the last day of are counseling sessions I'm kinda gonna miss it, she was the only person that understands what I went through and I was just happy someone actually new what I went through.

*****

Once we finally got there we walked inside and waited for mrs.kin to call us.

"Ramirez family" she called out.

We got up and walked towards the door down the hall and into the little room.

"Ok since this is are last session it might be a little boring but we are gonna see how much your family has improved" she said taking out her note pad and flipping through the pages. Oh lord I can't believe I'm saying this but we improved so much I soon noticed a smile was stretching across my face wow I'm kinda happy if it wasn't for this session my family probably would of probably broke apart and been worse oh well.

Once the whole session was over it was time to go get some school supplies because I'm starting to go to 8th grade I got my schedule but it's kinda weird it seemed I have a extra math class well that isn't good but I just hope it helps me improve because I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to math I still can't believe I passed 7th let's just hope this becomes a good year.

Well hey sorry guys this is a boring chapter and sorry I haven't been posting I've been sick and school is just getting in the way and it's just hard but I'm sorry :( well question what is your weakest subject/hobby.?