Chapter 12

Chapter 12

As Kim and I walked into 1st period Christopher wasn't there, oh he's probably sick I thaught as I went on through the day. I felt there was something wrong or something was gonna happen and I didn't like it.

*****

Once I got home I texted Christopher.

"Hey bae why weren't you at school" I texted.

"Well we need to talk" he replied.

"Talk about what" I questioned.

"I think we should break up it's not you it's me and I just feel like I don't make this relationship work I don't hold your hand, hug you, kiss you nothing I'm very sorry" he replied back.

"As I dropped my phone in shock I started to cry I didn't know what to do it's been only 4 days and he breaks up with me. I soon text Kim the news and we had a conversation on what happened even though I had a lot of friends comforting me and trying to help me forget about him, Kim was mostly there for me everyday after school we would hang out and go to the park, sleepovers, and have all nighters and soon I got over the whole break up and I was soon back and I could thank Kim for helping me. As soon are friendship got closer and closer days started passing by and it was like a everyday thing we would hang out and I was happy to have a best friend like her that would spend every minute everyday with me and that truly made me happy.

Soon I knew every love story dosent have a happy ending but friendships do last forever...

Sorry guys this chapter was short and boring I kinda made it more about my bestfriend I knew in 5 grade but never started talking until the end of six grade and now she is moving she well still be in the book but I just wanted to let her know she well always be my bestfriend and sorry guys I haven't wrote a chapter in a while I've been very busy but I promise I'll at least write one when I have time or every other day thnxs :)