Chapter 6

Chapter 6

It was the day after Christmas. We didn't get a lot of presents, since my mom usually buys us everything. So we just got what are family gave us, until my dad received a call from his work saying they have gifts for us. I was pretty excited, I didn't care what I got I was just happy that someone out there cared about what we were going through.

Once we finally received our gifts, we all said our 'thank you's' and left. Once we finally got home to open them, I was extremely happy! I got a lot of gift cards, movie tickets, six flags passes, and also clothes. I never felt this happy about clothes before! Maybe it was because I was wanting some because I didn't have any; but thank god I got some. As I sat in my room, folding my clothes, I started to think about how I should probably write a thank you letter to the nurses and doctors that have gave me gifts, because they have family's of their own and it was super nice for them to buy us something. Also, and I wanted to appreciated what they were doing for my family.

*****

Night came around, and I was feeling super tired. I started to drift off in a deep sleep, and started to dream. It wasn't like any dream; it was more of a thought. In this 'thought', I was telling myself it was way better without my mom. I wasn't being hit or yelled at, I wasn't afraid to go home, my dad had let me do whatever I wanted, and most of all, I wasn't scared anymore. I could actually be my own self.

Oh, what was I thinking?

Even though good stuff was happening, I still missed my mom. When my mom wasn't drunk and angry, she treated me like her only daughter. She would actually love me and take care of me. That's the only time I felt I was being loved by my mom, and I missed that. It wasn't my aunts fault for dieing of cancer, but I sure wish it didn't happen, because I do miss her. Although, maybe my mom wouldn't be like this. My grandma would still be alive, too. Yet, things happen for a reason, and it wasn't my place to judge. But I still wish this stuff never happened.

Sorry guys this chapter sucks I haven't been thinking right for awhile but thank you so much for always taking your time to read my book I would love to know how you feel about this book so please leave a comment thanks so much bye!!!