Chapter 16

Chapter 16

It was the first day of 8th grade I was so excited to see how some people changed on 1-2 months. Wow to be honest it was just their attitude some got better some just got worse and there's not a lot of people that come here no more.

Once I went to first period I saw one of my best friends wisdom and omg I'm so happy to see her she is like one of my bestie's since 6th grade and I haven't seen her in awhile so it was good to catch up. As we sat down I had this feeling someone was looking at me so I turned around and saw wisdom glancing at me, I smiled and waved at her while she smiled back and looked down. that was kind if weird of her. The whole class period she kept passing notes to me and saying sweet stuff like your hair is pretty, I wish I ha your eyes, your so gorgeous, etc. that's kind of weird to have wisdom say this nice stuff to me she's that kind of Tim boyish person.

*****

It was close to the end of school one more class period and I still haven't had a class with julia. "ughh fingers crossed for this class" I whispered to myself walking in to see one of my best friends kimberly. Finally someone I knew I ran up and hugged her, I squealing really loud but as I hugged I saw this cute guy, I hope I get to know him I thaught.

Well I guess my classes aren't that bad I don't have a lot of friends in each class but I could make some I just hope none of them are those clingy friends, and anyways there's something about wisdom that I still haven't found out yet she's a little nicer to me and she loves to be around me more and is the sweetest person what if-... no it can't be she's a girl unless..... oh no.

Well hai guys sorry I haven't posted in a super long time but in back now hope you guys enjoy :)