Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up to hear people talking and a constant beep sound when I opened my eyes I saw everybody in my family just standing there in front of me looking at me.

"W-what happened" I moaned.

"You had a asthma attack, your sister was there shaking your body screaming your name once, we got to your room you blacked out so we called 911 to get you they said your fine and you well be released out later today" my mother said.

As I shook my head in agreement I didn't bother to talk to anyone I just turned to my side and watched the hospital tv. "So taylor the family came because there worried about you" my mom hesitated.

"Ok thanks" I said in ignorance.

"Taylor" my mother warned.

"I said thanks, what else do you want me to do now get down on the floor like there all my master's" I said.

As everyone gave me a ugly look I returned the favor and soon people started to leave. "Finally"i whispered under my breathe. Why would they want to come to see me like ok they did worry about me but they still haven't apologized for blaming me so I just ignored them and it seemed like they were clueless like if they did nothing wrong, oh well they well soon catch on but for right now I just want peace and alone time until it was time to go home.

******

Once I finally came home my grandpa was there watching tv and eating my snacks that I had a sticky note with my name on it, but I could see he didn't like the idea if being all mine so decided to crumble it up and throw it on the floor. "One more week taylor before he's out of this house" I whispered in frustration while stomping into my room. what a great day I thought I was in the hospital half of the day and come home to see my grandpa eating my snacks well at least this well all be over soon and fast. This is has been the worst day for me yet and let it be the last one for awhile.

Sorry guys if this was a boring and short chapter I just wanted to complete the cliffhanger and also I did make a new book I hope you guys like it is called the devils creation and this one is a little but more interesting and I hope you guys well check it out an like it thank you guys :)