Chapter 6-Shravan's New Journey

Shravan-

I wake up this morning rubbing my eyes and see her hands twirled with mine, she was the one who told me to maintain the distance but see what she is upto!

I try to remove my hand but she held that so hard I could barely move it. Are these consequences i have to bear for sharing the same bed with her? I turn to look her face, she smiled like a princess sleeping in her castle, and with his prince charming... nah i can't be that prince charming! If i was ever hers she could have confessed that to me, and me, the times i tried all went in vain and now it's such a different story! Well i wonder only if she could be as sweet and happy when she was awake...and talk to me sweetly!

I somehow managed to remove my hand from her cage and refresh up, it was a Saturday and a leave for me as also the office remains closed for the 2nd and 4th Saturdays, today my plan was to study a few cases and jot down a few solutions to it and start working on it. Sumo woke up a while later, seems she was tired last night.

I have this good or bad habit i don't know of reading the newspaper after my coffee.

As i go down the paper i see Suman's photo with a few compliments jotted down, it said that Suman's PCT have been under great profit and also she should be awarded for the best businesswoman of the year! This reminded me of the fact of how she took help from Aditya but not me and people think she is an independent woman of independent thoughts and great self-confidence and ya how can i forget... her major "self-respect" which was nothing in front of my stepbrother!

I throw off the paper in anger which Sumo picks up.

Suman-

Wow! This was awesome! The things which newspaper said about me was flattering, did they literally want me to win that award?

Meanwhile this didn't go well with him.

"They don't know that the queen of self-respect took help from someone to build up her business! What else could you do other than taking help and then say you did all by your own!"

"Look Shravan, i am really not in a mood to argue with you! And yes i got that place not because of Aditya but because of me and the team's hard work, it were the investors who bought me the place back and in return i gave them Tiffin service. He was just a medium"

It took him a little time to realize that but nevertheless he changed

"do you really know how much truth that investors thing had in itself?"

"i don't know how much true it was but it's just that i couldn't take that free help from you giving nothing in return!"

"oh ya right...! now even friends have to give and take on every other matter, but before anything comes your big self-respect! In front of which you just can't see anything!"

"You never did shear hard work that's the reason you don't know it's importance Mister! Sab kuch toh bana banaya haath me mil gaya... Papa ka business, Lawyer ki degree wo bhi London se, life me aur kya chahiye! But talking about myself, i had nothing in my hand! Neither a rich dad like yours nor so much money that i can spend wherever i wish to, but a determination to pay up the loan which mom-dad took and make my mom-dad proud!"

Wow Sumo, what a spontaneous speech girl! I am proud of you! I know Shravan this was hurting for you but it was important for you to know that where you stand and where i stand, initially it will be difficult for you but trust me my boy, it will bear you excellent results! Better than what you could have, sitting at Malhotra associates and taking the empire to the next level and i hope if you decide to set up a different business, your dad supports you in it.

Shravan didn't talk to me further about it and left. Fortunately today i somehow managed to keep PCT close for a day or else there is not a single holiday to bear! And also all the ladies are arriving home today! I need to get ready for that too! And also those high class lads are not my cup of tea, i can't seriously bear them and their taunts...i seriously wonder how the evening going to be with them!

Shravan-

For her it seems i didn't do any hard work for those 10 years i spent in London, Sumo it does take a lot of hard work to become and graduate as a good lawyer to whom people can rely too. Only if i didn't do that, our very own Tiwari Killa won't be ours anymore. But you gave me a great idea of building up my own business and handle the rest to Pushkar which is Chachi's dream come true... she is the one who thinks about my feelings everytime for her own benefit, and it is so good to know how lucky Pushkar is to get a mother like her, only if I....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! this update bears resemblance to the one shown in the episodes but framed in a different way! i am sorry for another fight between shraMan but trust be there are really cute scenes coming up brewing between them! so please keep reading,voting , commenting of what else you want to see in the FF!

Follow me on twitter at- ankitaforever

and instagram with the same id :)

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें