Chapter 29-Happy Birthday Shravan

Shravan-

Dad you could be so cunning i never thought off. You kept me away from my mom since so many years for no reason and i being a fool didn't understand anything and was used as usual, i will need time to understand why you did actually?

"ma both saal ho gaye? Ek baar gale toh mil lo apne bête se!" she hugged me tight, it was sheer peace, completion of an unsolved puzzle which longed to get complete.

"Kitna miss kiya aapko patha hai? Har din issi soch se marr jata ki aapne mujhe kyu choda? Kyu kabhi wapas mud ke nahi dekha? Par now i know everything and it was not your fault at all!" i kiss her forehead.

"I missed you too in all these years my heart cried every time i decided to meet you, i stepped back thinking how would you react seeing me? I was afraid but i always longed for you my son!"

"Thankyou Sumo! I couldn't ask more from you! You resolved a thousand things..."

"and destroyed one...!"

"who?"

"Aditya,Shravan..." i fume with anger whenever i listen his name, no one wanted to speak about him, i wasn't even ready to face him one more time, but presently i didn't want to loose this moment with my mom for him.

"I'll talk to him, please take me near the sofa, Ma sit down!" Sumo sits beside Ma and i start, "Ma, abh aap vaada karo aap mujhe kabhi chodke nahi jaoge!"

"promise, aur tu bhi promise kar that you'll take out all the hatred from your heart, it should be only love that should reside by!"

"Sumo dissolved half of it and you have dissolved the rest! Its now only love and happiness!"

"and what about your dad?"

"you didn't hear ma? I need time for this! Can we just forget about him! We've met after so long, aap apni haath se bani special daal nahi banaugi apne Shravan ke liye? Jiski yaad Sumo hamesha deti rahi?"

"Kyu nahi? Abhi banake leke aati hu!" and she goes to the kitchen to make one.Sumo smiles broad, "Shravan, i am really happy ki finally you and Nirmala aunty are together!"

"I am the happiest and all thanks to you! Thankyou Sumo thankyou so much! I never thought that dad would be so cruel to me!"

"Abh thankyou bolna band karo! It was my duty..! i can understand and even i wanted to tell you the same that day but before i could say anything Ramnath uncle came!"

"If only i wish i stayed back to listen to you!"

"Accha 1 min, uss din tumhe bhi kuch kehna tha mujhe?"

"Aur wo kuch mein jald hi batauga! Mujhe theek hone do!"

"mein intezaar karugi! Aunty ki help karke aati hu!"

"Aunty nahi ma!" she leaves with a smile.

Suman-

I was very much confused about the fact that who said ma about the deal i and uncle had and that PreeKar were the reason behind it.

"Ma who told you about the deal uncle and i had for Pushkar-Preeti?"

"other than Preeti who could? Abhi madam ne classwork diya tha toh homework toh karna tha!"

"maine usse mana kiya tha par.."

"tab jab she was single and now no one is there to break her marriage and she other wise also would say because she feels guilty that for her , her sister had to go through so much pain! She just wanted to help you isliye when she got to know about our plan , she told everything about Ramnath"

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें