Chapter 12- A New Day A New Hope

Suman-

Things brewed quite well after I came to Malhotra house after my marriage except the fact that Shravan and I used to have at least a fight per day regarding any topic which someone won't even care about. But such fights bought us some beautiful memories back which we had spent together in our teenhood, no matter who won over the argument but we smiled thinking how stupid we were and how Shravan was back that time

"Shravan! Tum kitne padhaku type ke the yaar...! Chashma pehenke and all, you how sweetly helped me everytime.. like everytime! Itna kaun karta hai yaar?" I spoke up my heart out.

"Sacche dost karte hai! But you might have not realized its importance because you never did that for anyone!"

"you're right you won't understand my pain of 10 years of leaving such a true friend! I miss him, and those 10 years taught me how wrong I was with my friend! How mean I was to him, but at that moment, after losing my mom-dad all of a sudden I felt really alone and gaining maximum attention was my motto! But I am happy that my true friend Shravan was there with me to support me!"

Shravan's glittering eyes said that all, of how he misses those days and also wants all of these to end as soon as possible and get back to his own self and to his family, to his Sumo.

Shravan-

Memories, they can be sweet and haunting it can be! They're such cutely cruel in my case. How madly I was in love with Sumo that I was ready to do anything for her, say it was a project or a home work, I never thought of same reciprocation of love from Sumo but look she is an integral part of my life. She never said anything but I know she loves me, I still remember the day when I asked for whom she wrote that S with mehendi on her hand, being our initials same she ended up saying "the person whom I love the most in this world" and I came..... Was it me or she herself?

It had been a long while since I had taken a shot of my favourite brand of vodka, well I remember an interesting thing from this

I had been on a continuous dizziness of drinks from past 2 days and from one of them, I saw a tattoo on Sumo's leg, and that too of a heart. Like who makes up a tattoo of a heart on the leg, well if we go with the theory of women having brains at the Patella(knee bone) then heart must be supposedly there, what even I am thinking of! Well this was my interpretation.

I head to room and see the tattoo of Sumo wasn't there anymore, I was confused while she was fast asleep. Tattoo revelation became the biggest mystery of my day! Did I have an illusion? Or she actually had a tattoo on her leg.

All this really confused me and I decided to ask her the next day about it!

Suman-

So it was a brand new day, abhi aadat ho gayi thi of me entangling Shravan like a teddy bear or he doing the same to me, however we didn't talk to each other sweetly but things did start changing between us when we start getting hold of each other's comfort zone. And today again it was me and I slowly got up and went to refreshen myself.

I don't know why but today I felt like making coffee for my dear Shravan and wake him up like a loyal wife, I don't know when he will become a loyal husband but let me start first.

I went down to the kitchen, it was alternatively whenever I got time I used to make food for all of the family with Preeti and when I didn't servants were there to compensate. I got to know that Shravan had build up his own private office as a lawyer, wow seems like that day he took my words seriously and decided to open up his own firm here, he always had his settled firm in London where he never went back too, 1stly for me and then for his family! Well I must not deny by the fact that he had earned a lot of pounds during his practise and also after starting his firm there. It will be even good for Pushkar, Chachi always wanted to see his son being the heir of the Malhotra's and associates. We 2 even had a discussion about this topic long back.

Well I went away from the topic, I went to the kitchen to make some black coffee for the Mr. I must say he looks so good in black that one can't even define!

I am a little bad at making such coffee, green tea and healthy ish but Sumo is a superwoman right? She can do anything as Shravan says

I take the cup of coffee to my room and wake him up slowly

"Shravan get up! It's morning!"

He wakes up rubbing his eyes, his hair is so on point even when he was asleep gawd.....!

"Sumo u? aaj Rakesh chacha nahi the kya?"

"it's nothing like that, today I was in a positive mood so I thought I'll make the coffee for you today!"

"wow! You know to make coffee also?! How many other things you're good at?"

"coffee is not my cup of coffee but still it won't be the worst one ever!"

"Ok!" he sips it and didn't make a disgusting face as I had expected.

"I thought it would be bad but it wasn't! and one more thing! You needn't take this extra responsibility of waking me up, I know you stay busy!"

"so do you Mr. but don't you worry! This is not something extra! You must now be having extra work! Afterall you are starting your own business again!"

"how did you get to know about that?" he asks me with suspicion

"Pushkar told me, I am glad Ramnath uncle gave you the permission to do so!"

"oh! Well now you can or actually must call him Papa!?"

"I'll try to do that gradually! And ya all the best for your new venture!"

"Thanks!" he said with a husky voice, he didn't have anything else to say because both of us knew what urged him to do so and why he was trying to become a little more independent

We got ready for work and as I went down I see my Ambassador standing right in front of the gate

"my car!! Who bought this?"

Happiness knew no bounds in myself...! I felt so good... and then I see Mamaji and Daboo coming from behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! i am back with a new update and from this update onwards you can expect some longer updates than before it is a page extra! i have added the scene which Namik narrated during his live chat, those who have watched it can figure out the scene i am talking about!

some really exciting things coming up so stay tuned and also let me know what else you want to see in my FF :D

thanks a ton for the 10k views milestone...! lot more views to come! keep the love coming in and i love you all!

follow me on twitter and instagram @ankitaforever

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें