Chapter 15-Paris Romance

Suman-

So we finally reached Paris after our 5 hour long journey, it is a beautiful place and the weather was really cold as it was the very December month and that too Christmas time, the country was lit with snow and so many beautiful Christmas trees right at the airport, Europe and at Christmas time is a blessing because that is the time you see the real city being lit up as it happens in India during Diwali.

Preeti exclaims out of joy, "wow di! This is so beautiful! I never thought I will be visiting this beautiful place ever in my life!"

Pushkar being a smarty added up his credit, "look I fulfilled it!"

"ha ha ok abhi zyada udo mat!"

Shravan being a London return won't be much excited as he has spent half of his present life in this type of foreign country and over that this is his 2nd trip to Paris , the only difference is this time he came with his wife Sumo!

Shravan was not overwhelmed with the decoration but his was equally excited to show the city to all of us, "you know Paris is one of the best places one must visit at least one time in his/her life, and I am lucky that this is my 2nd time. But trust me this city has a lot to give us! I would love to show all of those places which excited me the most"

"Bhaiya you're flaunting as if you have stayed in this city for 10 long years and are a tourist guide of this place!"

"not 10 long years but 10 long days! And yes I can be a tourist guide for you'll as I had mostly covered all the places of interest here!"

"chalo phir iska kharcha bach gaya haina Pushkar?" I said.

"ha the accountant knows all of these better!" comments Shravan smiling.

We head to our hotel, it was late evening that time and as we are 4 and ½hours behind India and reach the time when we started which was 7.30, so amazing yet weird ...

Preeti managed to book 3 rooms for the 3 couples but side by side so that we're easily get to connect with each other.

Shravan-

The room was big as a drawing room with a big sofa, a big bed and a large tv and heater, it was chilling cold and my nose turned all red as it happened to be the last time when I was here in Christmas. Sumo started to arrange things, mostly our luggage while I take a set back and appreciate the beauty of the city, our hotel was city facing yet it was gorgeous.

"this is so beautiful! Haina?" I hear Sumo saying with her palm on my arm.

"yes! This is a worth visit place!!"

"you know I never thought you'll agree for this trip ever!"

"abhi maan gaya na toh wapas bhejne ka irada hai kya?"

"no way! We're not leaving this city before new year! And within 2 days it's Christmas just wonder how beautiful all of it is going to be!"

"yeah! The hotel is arranging a Christmas party for their customers and we ought to attend it!"

"so what's the plan for tomorrow?"

"the 8th wonder of the world, Eiffel Tower! Although it's not included in the wonders but it should be!"

"wow and we're going to the top right?"

"ofcourse how can we'll miss that!"

I saw Sumo the most excited I have ever seen , she was out of her country for the 1st time. The glow in her eyes showed it all and somewhere I was happy with the fact that I was able to bring a smile on her face.

"you're happy right?!"

"yes I am and thank you! For bringing me in here!"

This conversation bought a new essence in our relationship, I felt like things were growing better between us.

"well this was something you deserved! You never have been out of country!"

"I don't know i deserved this or not but kabhi mauka hi nahi mila itna paisa kharch karke aise sheher mein aana, Mami ka loan bharte and PCT chalate chalate hi saalon beeth gaye!"

"Accha waise what's your present balance to pay back to your Mami?"

"more 4 to 5 lacs and then I am done with the loan, finally!"

"oh wonderful!" I said. I was sitting on the sofa and Sumo was sitting right beside the handle of the sofa, she was about to get up and slipped and fell on my lap like a baby in mom's arm.

She was conscious but I wasn't, our eyes met and the time stopped.

Her eyes said all of it, how madly she wanted this to happen, how madly she loves me while her cheeks turn all red like a tomato, I want to laugh at her but I won't ruin this beautiful moment.

Suman-

No Sumo No just don't look at those eyes, it will go overboard on you and you'll be standing there like a fool, but what to do I couldn't resist myself and go deep in his eyes, his eyes is the most beautiful thing on his face which speaks volumes to me, it says to be how long they have waited for me to come to them, how much it has struggled to get a glance at me and to be with me, even after the misery we both created, those eyes said what his heart longed for, it longed for his Sumo which was underneath him for more than 10 years and finally it smiles and says thankyou for coming in my life back!

Shravan-

She has beautiful eyes to appreciate and they tell me a story of why didn't she confess her love for me after known with the fact how crazily I love her, it says me that I was compelled to something which I will tell you sooner in future, but my love for you is true and unconditional and I never meant to hurt you but situations made me do that! Sumo why can't you tell all of it which your eyes speak off?

I adore her the way I used to do all the time! She is worth it but the thing is she turns evil sometimes!

She gets up in a hurry breaking our longing eye lock while I see her Kurta's strand at the front part got entangled to my shirt's button.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------oh i stop the update at such a cliffhanger! as i reviewed this chapter i had the same reaction oh why this had to end here!! 

Romance is slowly coming on ShraMan's way and i am sure you will love the Paris update of ShraMan in the upcoming episodes! :D

Please keep the support coming in so that i can write more and more for all of you! 

Thankyou all for all the love and support, keep them coming and do let me know what else you want to see in the FF! Thanku Maria di for the Paris special cover! Added for this chapter :)

Follow me on twitter and instagram at @ankitaforever :)

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें