Chapter 28-The Confrontation

I couldn't confront this eminent lawyer for my son then how i'll do it now? But today this has to come to an end as a positive or a negative result, with this i head to Tiwari Killa to meet 2 persons of my life who changed me within , as i get in i see his car standing already and get in with my heart thumping fast. I see him sitting at the hall sofa , with a bold voice i ask, "Why did you call me here?" after i say this i hear some whispers coming from the main door which gave me an indication that Shravan and Suman are here.

"You came to meet my son at the hospital?"

"Yes i did, he met with an accident and i won't pay off a visit to my son?"

"1st of all don't call him your son, you never came to ask about him in those 10 years when he dealt with harder time than this?"

"yeah right, that was my fault in the mess you created with your baseless doubts and ego, you created mindset over Shravan that women are greedy,selfish and cheaters.. who knew to take out their work from others?!"

"so it wasn't baseless, you proved it by going to that Ahuja and then Aditya"

"1st of all i am still a Malhotra, it's sad to know but it is, i never married Mr.Ahuja, he was my mentor and a great friend not like you who has no trust on his wife! Also i am not Aditya's mother but his guardian, his real mother died much before Mr.Ahuja died! and you lied to Shravan so that he never tries to come back to his mom and stay with his Dad and worship him!"

"yes i did, because i didn't want you to spoil his childhood! And you too simply left him and me, I guess we were never a part of your life and that's how you were able to leave us so easily!"

"it was not easy! but i didn't knew that you'll dilute so much venom in Shravan's mind that he won't able to love anyone in this world except his dad. A dad who told his son's mother to go to work just because he himself wasn't able to earn, but that was never a issue for me, i was more than happy to work for my family and every mother does but after that you constantly had that baseless bug in your mind which was never true that i had an affair, and when Tiwari ji got you a blockbuster case, your ego came upto another level where you couldn't tolerate your wife earning more than yourself, here was your cheap thought which you successfully indulged into Shravan, and he was in the verge of doing the same to Suman, but she held him right, i think even i should have done the same and not under demeaning myself!" wow that was long, Ramnath had no words to say but still continued the arguement,

"Have you seen him grown up? Of how each day he missed his mother? But never showed? Yes maybe i had been an egoistic person but i never..."

"you're still, that's the reason i left you because if i left my job you would have come up with some other story, your bugs of doubting me never decreased rather it increased, maybe it would have been better if i had fought for Shravan's custody then atleast he won't get a dad who betrayed him every other day because i knew i would never win the case in front of an eminent lawyer. Did Shravan knew that what have you done to keep his Sumo away from him? You bribed her money at Preeti's marriage to stay away from him? How cheap you could be? Bechari Suman , she even agreed to stay away from Shravan all this while for you with the threat that for Shravan and Suman Preeti and Pushkar's love story will come to an end! And Shravan, the more you took away from him, the more his heart broke into pieces each day! Suman has seen all of these in front of her eyes and i was another fool who thought that they were just friends and told her to marry Aditya!"

"So Suman told you all of it? Yes i did all of it just to keep my son away from such kind of a girl who was your reflection; i didn't want to see my son break once again after you left him"

"but yeh sab karke kya fayda hua? They're married now. Do you even realize that the more you took Shravan away from Suman he was more hurt and agitated? And how can you even think of Suman leaving Shravan? A girl who has loved her family more than her parents all these years, sometimes even they behaved mean to her but she never complained, her family is everything for her. And she'll leave him? Never..... never!"

I see towards the window side seeing a shocked Shravan and a compelled Suman. She comes from the entry of the living room with Shravan at the wheelchair. The roles seem quite reversed, it was the same that day when Ramnath entered and i and Shravan were in the Killa, but this time nothing was left unsaid and he knew everything about his dad. Shravan wept while Ramnath went to convince his son,

"Shravan jaise tum soch rahe ho waise..."

"bas papa! Kuch mat kahiye, jo sunna tha sun liya aur jo dekhna na dekh liya! I never expected my father would be the reason behind my hatred for the 2 most important ladies of my life, how could you dad? You couldn't see the pain in me?"

"i was just afraid to loose you and that's the reason i never confessed it to you! I didn't want to loose you for Nirmala and then Suman, my insecurities took a toll on me and made me do all this"

"Insecurities papa? Agar aap yeh sab na karte tabh bhi mein aapse zyada pyaar karta! Apne aap ko right prove karne ke liye aapne kitni zindagiyan barbad kar diye. I never thought that you could have stooped to that level that Ma would've been compelled to leave the house and give punishment to herself for 10 long years! Where it was not her fault? And still you say you're right of what you did?"

"Before i apologize, you know the whole story! It was my ego and insecurities which lead me to think such baseless things, i was indeed very wrong Shravan! I am sorry , mein tumhara gunegar hu! Aur na sirf Nirmala ko, jisse tu jaan se bhi zyada pyaar karta hai usse tumse chenna chaha!"

"Uncle don't take me wrong, calling Nirmala aunty here was my decision because i wanted you 2 to know the other half of the story which only i knew!"

"No Suman what you did was needed! I should thankyou numerous time for all of this i am thankful to you!" said Ramnath

"yeh mera farz tha, mere thankyou se zyada aapko Nirmala aunty ko thanks bolna chahiye, she handled it all!"

"I am very sorry Nirmala, i was so wrong about you! I never tried to know the other side of the story and turned Shravan and myself to an unpredicted path... which had only darkness, Shravan please forgive me!"

"Papa i need time to digest all of this and think about it , over that i am still not healthy!"

"I guess this is how i have to supposedly get my part of punishment! I must leave now!"

He goes from there leaving us alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, so finally the confrontation update is here, you'll might have a different point of view regarding the Nirmala=Ramnath issue and your own ways to bring the truth in front of Shravan, but this is how i wanted the revealtion to happen, i hope you'll like it!

please vote,comment and let me know how're you liking the FF and what else you want to see the FF! :)

also read my story "You're My Only One"

Link-https://t.co/zVxr6DhcED

please vote,comment and share there too :)

follow me on insta and twitter at ankitaforever 

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें