Chapter 9-Diwali Preparations

Suman-

I didn't want him to know i was watching him, so i went down again where all the others were just coming in after the event.

"Chachi, Papa you all have a seat, I'll bring water for you'll."

Chachi by now stopped interrupting me for the fact that we have servants at home to all this, and i love doing this for my family.

Shravan comes down with bulgy eyes, it was quite visible as if he cried a lot,

"you'll came? How was the function?"

Papa seemed doubtful for Shravan, "Shravan, your eyes are so bulged out... what happened?"

Shravan exchanges glances with me and said, "nothing dad, i was sleeping because i had a heavy headache, maybe that's why!"

"oh! You took the medicines or should i call the doctor?" said the oversensitive father.

"no dad not needed! It's not a major thing!."

We all settled to our rooms after we came back, Shravan was still left to have his lunch; we all had lunch at the event.

I thought of going and serving him, he still looked tensed and confused after he read all of them.

I came in and served him the rotis at first, he didn't bother to look up at first but 2nd time when i was about to give the sabji, he held my wrist tight and said, "why didn't you tell me before?"

I exactly knew what he was asking about but decided to remain a question mark for it, "what?"

"about that box, and that...?" he stopped himself! God why things can't be simple for we humans, why after so many things we tend to remain silent and not speak up?

"because of your dad!" i said.

"what do you mean? From where dad comes in the scene?"

"I'll tell you that also Shravan, but just give me some time! You'll get to know about it soon!"

He seemed confused about the fact of what i was speaking of and what i wanted to reveal him about his dad.

It was Diwali coming up the next week, and also my 1st Diwali without my family and at the Malhotra house, it was surprising but true that Preeti and I together are celebrating our 1st Diwali here.

I tried to come soon from PCT to give time to the Diwali preparations from Wednesday onwards as Diwali days started from Friday.

I was good at making rangoli while Preeti was good at making sweets with chocolates included in it. Vandy bhabhi and Chachi had the only work is to give orders to the servants for the lightings and inviting guests home for the Diwali party.

We had a Diwali party on Saturday as we all wanted to celebrate the big Diwali only with the family members.

As i completed making my rangoli i headed to my room to refresh as i was really tired making a huge rangoli longer than my height!

Shravan-

I couldn't stop appreciating the rangoli made at the entrance of our home, i sigh, "bhabhi who made this gorgeous rangoli? Preeti?"

"no Shravan you wife Suman! Look how beautiful it is!"

As expected, it is only she who can do such things,my smile turns a straight face when i see it. Preeti overlooked me while i go into my room and see Sumo making her hair dry and wearing a saree of yellow colour. Whenever she wears a saree she looks fabulous in it,

"Saree, anything special?"

"today is choti Diwali and i had to wear one! You also get ready sooner, you must be known by now that we have a Diwali party today!"

"yeah i know, you're done with the bathroom?"

"yes!"

I get into and wear a black Kurta for the evening, i have got a lot of compliments for wearing black so i wore one.

Everyone were set for the party where Chachi looked the most dressed up and next was my dear Bhabhi, they can do anything for a lavish event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! this is a diwali special update and it is so because i wrote this update during Diwali and some really cute scenes coming up for the upcoming updates regarding Diwali! :)

thank you all for your lovely comments regarding my last update of Sumo's letter which was a much necessary part of the show but not revealed! i would thank the writers who wrote such a beautiful letter from Sumo's POV :)

keep liking,voting and commenting and letting me know what else you want to see in the FF :)

follow me on twitter at @ankitaforever

and insta by the same user id! love u all :)

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें