Chapter 36-Happy Birthday Sumo!

Shravan-

I sit there for some more time discussing about Sumo's birthday plans and then go to my room, I had the perfect idea of what I am going to do for her birthday. Later the same night we all have dinner and we go to sleep. A few days pass by and Sumo's birth date comes nearer and finally it was the day of 3rd april. Sumo being a crazy workaholic didn't realize that her birthday was next day but don't worry my girl I am going to make it special for you. The Monday passed by very quickly and another dinner too and we came to sleep. Sumo was so tired that she didn't bother to even check the date, I thought of giving her a birthday shock and a surprise right at 12am.

I had bought birthday crackers and I burst it right at 12am and then switch on the lights, she got scared like hell

"Shravan, what are you doing? You scared the Sh*t out of me!"

"Happy Birthday Sumo! Many many happy returns of the day! May you get all the happiness in your life...!" kissing her cheek.

"aww Shravan this is so sweet of you! Thankyou my love...!"

"and this time I didn't forget to gift tulips on your birthday!"

"oho, mera asar padh raha hai dheere dheere, toh do!?"

"wait!" I go to bring the tulips from the closet and then I give it to her

"may you have the best year ahead Sumo!"

"indeed it will be the best year! I love you Shravan!" she gets up and hugs me tight, I hug her back.

"I have another surprise for you! But for that I have to go to the kitchen!"

"ok! I am waiting!" she said all excited. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and bought two pastries up in our room with a small candle to be lit

"here is a mini surprise before you celebrate your birthday tomorrow! And a candle too!" I lit the candle and tell her, "make a wish and blow the candle!"

Suman-

My wish will always be to see you happy, see my family happy, see you rise high in your business and a better person than you were before! With this I blow the candle and then cut it with the chotu knife Shravan bought, I feed him first while he wishes me once again, "happy birthday Sumo!"

"thankyou Shravan!" and the other second I see cream on his fingers which were ready to attack my face, "no Shravan not this!"

"it's your birthday after all! You've too"

"you can't catch me so easily!" I run from there, he was not the one who can leave me easily, and ran behind me in double speed, we went through the closets, jumped through the sofas and finally to the bed, I was on top of the bed and he was below but still he could reach up to my waist, I didn't realize when he hold my hand and I slipped and he fell all over me, the other moment he applied all the cake cream on my face and laughs hard, "I won!" while I was busy adoring his smile and happiness, I couldn't resist myself but laugh at myself. He looks into my eyes deep, it says to me that how much he loves me and to which extent he can go to do anything for me... how amazing! He slowly proceeds towards my lips while I close my eyes, we kissed and yet again I could taste the pineapple pastry from his lips which we just had, do I sound naughty?

After an hour celebration we finally slept and then came the next morning, as I get up I stretch my hands and I see Shravan sitting beside me with a cup of tea, "Happy birthday jaaneman! This is your morning tea!"

"oho, birthday special treatment?"

"I wish I could give that treatment every day, but not every day toh birthday hi sahi, you're not going PCT today na?"

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें