Chapter 21-Family Time at Paris

"Bhai! Aise kaun uthata hai?"

"when people suffer from such hangovers! We gotta do it!"

Preeti asks, "so what's today's plan?"

"Aaram!" we say together. Preeti nods, "actually!"

I head back to my room and lay down on the bed, the thought brings me shivers, in this same bed, we were so close! But then i try not to think much about it and relax. I see Shravan getting in and giving me an idiotic smile.

"Kya hua?" i ask.

"Kuch nahi!" he heads to the sofa and switch on his laptop with a smile, i was happy to know that he is smiling.....

Shravan-

I don't know why, but i felt i should be happy and appreciate of what i have in life rather than regretting on my past. Sumo asks me, "You seem really happy today?"

"I don't know but yes i am!"

"You know how much i have longed to see you like this? Don't let your past affect your present!"

"True! You know this is how we share a great bond! More than you being my wife, you're my friend and we can talk real and share anything easily, and i will be sure you won't judge me for that!"

"so we're friends again?"

"I think yes! Things are changing and so is we two!"

"Yeah right!" she smiles.

I didn't expect all this to go so smooth after last night but i feel it is so because we know each other so well since so many years, we have reached a level of understanding and trust by now.

"We aren't going for shopping today?" i ask

"we had to, why not today evening?"

"sure" i complete. I figure out my timetable and do some of my work overseas. The day passes by all of us having lunch and some awesome family time. This shouldn't be called a honeymoon but all got their own privacy when needed.

"It's going to be fun shopping!" says Vandy bhabhi, while I, Pushkar and Varun bhaiya give out boring gazes.

"Is it necessary that we also join?" said Pushkar.

"no need Pushkar it's better you people don't join us as it might be boring for you!" said Sumo, she understands us so well.

"We must head to the gamezone of the mall, it's been so long since we've played one."

"Great idea!" said Pushkar.

Later we part ways after reaching the mall, boys to the gamezone and other 3 for shopping.

Suman-

Paris has some tasty chocolates to savour so the 1st thing i was excited to buy those. Vandy bhabhi tries on for a few pretty dresses and even insists us to try but i was reluctant to spend so many dollars but then i thought of wearing something good this New Year which was tomorrow kabhi kabhi apne pe kharcha chalta hai! Shravan deserves a gift from my side and i wonder what should i gift him that he will like it. As we go around i see a ball filled with fluid and stars glittering with a couple dancing in ballroom costume, the one i exactly saw in Om Shanti Om movie. This was the perfect gift i could ever think off and bought it. We then bought a few other items and ended our shopping in few hours. I call Shravan that we're done and he says they'll meet at the starbucks.

I see the trio arguing with each other

"Nahi bhaiya vo mein jeet jaate!"

"Ha but phir baad mein Varun bhaiya ne..." said Shravan

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें