Chapter 10-The Shade of Shravan which i longed for!

Shravan-

Guests flourished to our lawn, everything was lit with diyas and lights, it really looked like it was Diwali today, friends and family shared gifts and sweets, while this time Pushkar being the smarty one gets up for everyone's attention, i still wondered what he was upto!

"ladies and gentlemen, i want your kind attention! I would like to introduce a new member, actually many of you who didn't attend my wedding, two new members of our family Preeti and Suman, Preeti is my wife and Suman is my big brother's wife!"

Oh not again this introduction session and the question of when did we marry etc etc, but before they could ask any further question, Pushkar cleared their doubts, "you'll must be wondering when did Shravan bhaiya and Suman got married? But the fact is they wanted to keep the marriage simple so they decided for a court marriage with few family members as a witness! But don't you all worry! There will be a reception party soon for it J"

Suman and Preeti smile broad listening to this and looking all over.

I really didn't want to face all of these but couldn't resist all of it! People came up to me bumping the same question, such a reputed lawyer's wedding so simply even without letting anyone know and me the great lawyer managed to convince them why all this happened.

As i was walking past by, i see Suman was struggling with her leg and her heels keep aside, i ask her

"what happened Sumo??"

"i got a bad sprain on my ankle!"

"should i!?" i said with a hesitant voice.

And for the first time she agreed to take my help! And forwarded her hand to me

I grabbed her hand to pull but she ended up fumbling again with pain.

"it seems you got a major fracture from these heels! Why do you even wear those?"

"i need to wear it for looking decent standing with you Qutub Minar!"

I just couldn't stop laughing with the fact what she said, yeah she named me Qutub Minar which was kinda cute, she pouts, " yaha mujhe lagi hai and you're laughing! Help me!"

Without a 2nd thought i picked her like a princess on my arms, she flushed red, "what are you doing Shravan?"

"i am sure this is a minor fracture and you can't walk like this! Let me give you a seat on the chair and apply some medicine to it and tie a crepe bandage... so that you're able to manage around the whole party!"

"are you a doctor that you're so sure about it?"

"i am an experienced person though! Now stop blabbering and let me do what i want to!"

She stays mum for a while and i take her to the chair.

Suman-

i so do miss the real him which he is actually! The sweetest person who ever existed in this world, who always cared for her Sumo like he is doing even today also!

I look him with lots of love filled in my eyes while he still laughs at me with the fun which we had a few moments back, Mr. Qutub Minar, Sumo ka Qutub Minar! I wonder how i ended up giving such an apt name for this guy!

He makes me sit on the chair and brings the first-aid box, slowly twisted my leg while i cried in pain

"zyada toh dard nahi hua na?"

"utna nahi jitna tum de rahe ho!" i don't know why but this came out of me out of nowhere. He remains mum about it with so much intensity in his eyes!

He then wraps the bandage around my ankle and takes my palm,

"now you feel better! And walk with me, for these few days let me be your support for the times i am with you!"

It brings me back the memories when i had the accident and he took care of me. He promised me if i never get well sooner, he will stay up to infinity for me! How loving this person can be!

"ok Mr. Qutub Minar!" i tease him with this name again.

This time he doesn't react to it, maybe the bitter memories captured his mind once again and not living in the moment.

Preeti arrive seeing me like this

"what happened di?"

"wo got a minor sprain! Nothing to worry!"

"Preeti do take care of your sister! I guess she got a fracture... as i am not available always!

"yes Shravan I'll! Kya di.. Can't you watch yourself and walk! Now you won't be able to enjoy also!"

"ha meri ma! Heels ke liye sab kuch hua! Now let's go to the party??"

And we 3 head to the party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! i am back with my next update! i am glad u all are liking the diwli updates and your requests of longer updates is on the way, i will post more longer ones soon! i hope you like this cute short update because here we see the pehla wala shravan back!

do leave your comments and don't forget to vote and also let me know what else do you want to see in the FF :)

follow me on twitter and instagram in @ ankitaforever!

thanks a ton for your overwhelming support and love!! :)

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें