Chapter 48-Dinner Date At Taj

Shravan-

It was nothing special to visit today, but meet Aditya and Aakansha on a dinner date , he called me up morning when both of us were having our breakfast

"Hey Shravan, tonight plan is on right at 8pm on Taj?"

"yes surely, Aakansha is joining too right?"

"yes, good to hear you came to Mumbai! Did you visit Marine?"

"we're staying nearby that only, so will meet you tonight!!"

"yup!" and we disconnected the call, i see Sumo gobbling up a whole big dosa bite and asking

"was it Aditya?" i didn't reply but laughed at her, "why are you laughing? Do i look funny again?"

"yes" taking this big bite and asking, "you definitely look funny Sumo!"

"what did he say?" she pouts

"they will come around 8pm, at Taj"

"i have heard that Taj restaurants make very bland food, unlike Indian spicy food"

"i have never tried, let's see what it has in for us!" she starts laughing at me when i took my next bite of the dosa

"kya hua?" she then explains me, " my chutney boy, you don't know how to eat chutney with that dosa!" wiping off the chutney beside my lips, i held her hand, " i don't know, but it seems you know, toh seekha do!"

"mujhe nahi sikhana, ghar jab jayege tab dekhege, i need to go to Bandra for shopping now and you're coming with me!"

"is it good for shopping?" i ask frowning

"it is, everything is found so cheap there, and we should grab that deal!"

"cool then let's go!"

And we head to our room to get ready, as we came down for the breakfast in casuals. We get ready in sometime and take a local train to Bandra after searching for train and platform timings in the m-indicator app. It would not be fair if we had come to Mumbai and not travelled in its local which is so famous nationwide. It was actually a fun-filled experience, going in a odd time, we got a seat, we had taken a 2nd class ticket purposefully because there various kind of people come up selling different things, Sumo wanted to go to the ladies compartment although in general compartment they can come up so we got separated for some time, only one thought ran through my mind that if i don't find her after we reach Bandra? I was not wrong, so many different kind of people get up to sell things and earn a living, it is strange that life is so hard on these people that they've to sell fish, handkerchiefs , jewellery etc whole day roaming to different destinations and an unpredictable life where you don't know in which point of life everything will change.

Suman-

I sit beside a woman who was busy listening to music and in front of me two other ladies were sitting chit-chatting, they were talking about the hot weather of December month, i joined in their conversation

"Mumbai mein December mein hamesha aisi garmi hoti hai?"

"ha dekho na, yaha toh thandiya padhti hi nahi, wo toh bearish ke din mein thoda thanda hota hai!"

"oh, yaha toh baarish bhi both hoti hogi!" i know all of this but still acted unknown

"aap yaha nayi ho?" the third lady asks

"ha, i am a tourist here, from Delhi!"

"oh Delhi, the winters in Delhi are much better than here, Mumbai and winters are far away!"

ShraMan FF - There's No One Like Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें